Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over RIP AKIRA TORIYAMA

RIP I loved Dragon ball

Apparently died on march 1st, news didn't get out till today cause it also apparently brain bleed from a head injury.
Im dying on the inside. Worst week for who knows how long

One of the few muscle guy manga and anime that did not reek of closet homosexuality.
RIP to the writer of a great classic

lmaooo tranime guy died

Total Jap Death

That nigga was burned out.

Dbz should have ended after the Buu saga

Dragon ball super was a mistake, toyotaro or whatever is going to run this shit straight to the ground.

The only good news about this is some new writer can now give Goku some retarded superman tier feats so that superman fanboys can cry about it :soy:
Why was super created

lmaooo tranime guy died

Total Jap Death
DB is alpha asf, nothing to do with trannies.

It was actually one of the franchises that troons wouldn't touch, since all the hood niggas and Mexicans in its fanbase are faggot/troon phobic as fuck

DB is alpha asf, nothing to do with trannies.

It was actually one of the franchises that troons wouldn't touch, since all the hood niggas and Mexicans in its fanbase are faggot/troon phobic as fuck
Yup

Too much testosterone for the average tranime soyboy in 2024

A sad day for my fellow Latinx

Surprised it took this long for people on here to find out. I was going to post about it like an hour ago but backed out out of respect, since I'd have felt like an attention-farming faggot if I'd done it so quickly
It's fine, tbhngl. This isn't reddit with soy updoots. But I appreciate that you took that into consideration. :feelscomfy:

got it coming for him creating trash anime

@Intellau_Celistic

RIP to the man who was the biggest source of lifefuel to my shitty life