Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Was denied food stamps

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★
I applied here in Texas and was denied because I apparently make too much even though I'm struggling enough as is. This would've really helped me but guess fucking not

Do you have anything to eat at all, or are you screwed?

We need incel insurance money for getting no girls

stamps made from paper aren't very nutritious anyway

For me i only have pasta and thats it, No soda, No snacks, No monster, Only pasta and cigarettes coffee and TEA, IM now italian like Mario.

It's too bad, if you were an irresponsible breeder you could get thousands to spend on candy.

It's too bad, if you were an irresponsible breeder you could get thousands to spend on candy.
I've been eating very well now the past half year but before I was spending my stamps on soda pop and candy bars :feelsdevil:

Meanwhile the rich of both political parties can steal all they want and never face consequences. How much did the Boeing CEO make before he recently stepped down?

Are your other living costs that high? Rough. I hope you don't have to ration too much brocel.

I was even thinking about just stealing food, even though I'm white.
Anyone here has done this?

I was even thinking about just stealing food, even though I'm white.
Anyone here has done this?
Only by accident. Sometimes I miss scanning items during the self checkout.

You can get free food from a food bank.

Many of those welfare leeches don't even actually help their kids out: They just exploit it for self-gain.