Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel RIP Hoodsite

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU CUCKED SNOWFLAKES

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Here's a little gift for you

Still got a few more I won't name.

Last edited:
They shut it down?

and there are faggots here saying internet is not being censored

bestgore, now hoodsite. :cryfeels:

Over for gore sites dude, even DeathAddict had to restrict public viewing (must have an account)

Trnz.gif

Goregrish is not the same as bestgore or hoodsite. What websites are left for quality gore?

WHAT THE FUCK. WE LITERALLY CAN'T HAVE ANYTHING

I haven't been on it since November too :reeeeee: :cryfeels:

The guy was having his website hacked by this fat normie cumskin (no surprise, all cumskins are little snow Flakes that can't handle anything, especially reality or gore)

Apparently he had it under control for a while and even exposed the guy, but I guess not.

Hoodsite was the last MEANINGFUL refuge of breaking yourself out of the fantasy bubble they want you in.

It exposed everyone to the cruelties of the word, and most importantly just how vulnerable and real humans are.

I can't say I'm surprised. Your government would rather have you blissfully unaware than educated.

The internet is like a hydra. They cut off one head and then theres 2 more to replace it. Losing those sites blows but they will just be replaced

The guy was having his website hacked by this fat normie cumskin (no surprise, all cumskins are little snow Flakes that can't handle anything, especially reality or gore)

Apparently he had it under control for a while and even exposed the guy, but I guess not.

Hoodsite was the last MEANINGFUL refuge of breaking yourself out of the fantasy bubble they want you in.

It exposed everyone to the cruelties of the word, and most importantly just how vulnerable and real humans are.

I can't say I'm surprised. Your government would rather have you blissfully unaware than educated.
Legendary iq post tbh

Guess that's what happens when you're genetically modified.

Soon it's gonna be darkweb only for true freedom of expression without being censored by kikes.

bestgore, now hoodsite. :cryfeels:

The internet is slowly turning into a kids playground full of kike propaganda jfl

Goregrish is not the same as bestgore or hoodsite. What websites are left for quality gore?
Theync.com

https://elblogdelnarco.com/2014/08/11/lista-de-videos-de-ejecuciones-interrogatorios-y-balaceras/

Last edited:
Lifefuel. If they are going to forbid looking at media containing crimes, at least do it consistently.

I hate the normiefication of the internet
I hate the normiefication of the internet

looks like that hurt
i wonder if when someone gets decapitated, if they can still look around and move their mouth?
I've heard of historical accounts of it happening, but those were done with a guillotine

Another day, another part of internet history and reality taken from us by the professional liars of the world.
It just reminds me of that old saying in life that brought me to the blackpill: "Everything you love will burn."

Another day, another part of internet history and reality taken from us by the professional liars of the world.
It just reminds me of that old saying in life that brought me to the blackpill: "Everything you love will burn."

Why did it get taken down? And how?

They took down bestgore now hoodsite ffs

How did it get removed?