Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rita Ora tricked into waving a Serbian flag at a concert in Hungary.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl:feelskek::feelskek:.

Kosovo-born UK singer Rita Ora is facing a smear campaign and online gender-based hate speech on social media over a video showing her accidentally clutching a Serbian flag at Hungary's SZIN Festival.
During her performance at the festival, a fan threw a Serbian flag onto the stage. Amid the bright lights and energetic performance, she briefly waved the flag before continuing her act. In a statement to Kosovo’s online media, Ora clarified that the flag was given to her by a fan, and she was unaware of its origins due to stage lighting.
She said: “I could not clearly see which country the flag represented. As soon as I left the stage, I realised that it was a Serbian flag, not a Hungarian one.” She emphasised her pride as a Kosovar Albanian and clarified that disrespecting her heritage or upsetting her people was not her intention.
However, the gesture, borne out of the heat of the moment, still generated a cascade of reactions in both Albania and Croatia. While some rallied behind Ora, acknowledging that mistakes can occur in the dynamic world of live performances, others accused the singer of disregarding her Kosovo-Albanian roots.

This boyo knows what's important:ahegao::feelsohh:.

While some comments seemed to question her intelligence or motives, others veered into inappropriate and unrelated territory.

Some comments read: “Intelligence at Its Best”, “You can tell by her face how she recognizes flags”, “I’d like an intimate encounter with Rita Ora and Dua Lipa”, “Idiot”, and: “When money and popularity are at stake, flags and nations no longer matter.”

dnr but how does she not know the flags of her native region? fucking pathetic.

While some comments seemed to question her intelligence
Kekfuel
Average Albanian
At least they still have the Bill in Kosovo and HIllary Clinton statues in Albania itself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back