Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Road rage is a methaphor for the abusive matriarch and wouldn’t exist if women were simply not allowed to drive

Robo_Cope

Robo_Cope

« Coping is a fully automated process »
★★
Road rage is a methaphor for the abusive and controlling matriarch :feelsokman:. The phenomenon known as « road rage » wouldn’t exist if toilets were not allowed to drive , the only times that there’s an altercation it’s due to an accumulation of rage after about a dozen of conflicts with wahmen trying to operate a motorized vehicle :feelsclown: (they are an absolute danger on the streets and simply shouldn’t be allowed to drive at all :feelskek:) since it’s currently socially unacceptable to criticize any woman for any reason physically or verbally all the men keep their frustrations on the road inside until one day one guy make a slight mistake so they both decide to finally unleash all their build-up rage caused by foids driving into each other’s which on the surface it might look like it’s just 2 « violent and angry dangerous men :foidSoy: « who are very upset at each other when in reality the roots of the problem are once again caused by the evil , useless and abusive stinky holes :feelshaha:

Last edited:
makes sense

some bitch in front of me 2day decided to dead stop on the onramp srs

nothing like trying to merge at 23 mph

@Mango

high iq. i get road rage all the time when im around women drivers.

makes sense

some bitch in front of me 2day decided to dead stop on the onramp srs

nothing like trying to merge at 23 mph

@Mango
Happens at least once on my commute, shit is annoying

Foid brain logic = merge onto road going 25 mph with cars going 70 mph

Happens at least once on my commute, shit is annoying

Foid brain logic = merge onto road going 25 mph with cars going 70 mph
JFL :feelshaha: it’s insane how foids have absolutely no notion of speed at all , this is quite hilarious yet extremely dangerous i wonder how many deadly accidents foids cause as a result every year :feelstastyman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back