Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roast beef anxiety has made me scared of sex

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17cpt6q/vulva_anxiety_has_made_me_scared_of_sex/

I’ve been single for two years now and have only had sex with one person in those two years and he made a comment about “beef curtains” to me, making fun of someone, and I was in disbelief. It crushed me honestly. Since then, I’ve been scared of having sex with anyone and I think I actually may be asexual at this point.

Every day there's a new post on two x about foids hating their roast beef jfl :feelskek:

Foids fucking HATE the roast beef meme

The cunnypill stands undefeated.

It's funny how if you go up to men with a small dick, they have like 30 different stories of times women rejected them and humiliated them, which informs their genuine fear of sex.

But this faggot only has one, and the rest were positive experiences :feelsseriously: And she decides to cry about that one experience...

Foids are allowed to have a million "preferences".

Men can't have any preferences, and even then so many end up incel.