Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roastie admits she wants non-Chad men to be killed

How can a foid have an opinion like this, even though there’s a good chance(80% chance) that she will produce an incel? Their narcissism knows no bounds.

She's forgetting that it wasn't the most attractive men who had power, look at modern dictators and you'll see that almost none of them are even remotely attractive. Also, women were little more than sex slaves back then, they had basically no control or decision making power of their own, their fathers, or their clan depending on their culture, controlled who they would be married to. A fat and sweaty jabba the hut looking lord or emperor could be riding his palanquin down the street and decide that a pretty girl caught his eye and then just straight up enslave her.

This woman seems to think that being in power means that you are physically attractive and in top shape, when in reality being rich and powerful means you can live any type of lifestyle you want. You could be fat and ugly as hell but the women serving you still have to pretend to worship you (though through brainwashing they might even start to believe it) or they get tortured or killed. This women is literally referencing a time when incels could straight up take what they want and twisting it so it sounds like it was sparkly perfect body chad going around with his harem of women and stomping on incels.

Last edited:
Someone go cough on her

I like how at the end she implied ugly men produce nothing, as though she contributes anything of value to society. I probably work harder than her and when I fuck up, people hold me accountable. This is not the same with women.

She's kinda right i guess i still want her to be gang raped and killed tho

Remember: deep down this is what ALL foids want. If they had the chance they would wipe us out.
Her looksmatch already roped, so if they want to get rid of incels they have to get rid of themselves first.

Post wall femoid spouting poorly thought out eugenicist talking points about the "natural order" whilst undoubtedly being a feminist against the ebil patriarchy, because of course "oppression" and keeping foids in check is archaic and needs to be rectified. Even if she isn't though, bottlenecks mainly occurred after the neolithic and were often associated with entire families being killed off.

Of course we could go back to slave societies where foids were cattle but I don't think most people of this stripe would like that too much.

Blackpilled roastie ngl,but i don't blame anyone for my inferior genetics,i'm just sick of this stupid fucking world pretending to be fair and nice for everyone but no one acknowledges that being an ugly male is a hard as fuck and nobody will love them.Stop saying bullshit you stupid normies,even this fucking roastie toilet said the truth.

>7 minuti fa
italiancel :dab:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back