Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Roastie coming to Europe to ride the cock carousel.

J

Japako

Greycel
Brace yourself this might be a long but interesting one.

So I study in Germany and beginning with last October I wanted to make an exchange semester in Poland since I have family there and don’t have any friends at my university anyways.

I decided to subpoen my rented apartment for the duration since getting a apartment is ridiculous in that town.

Luckily my university matched me with a girl from Brazil who was planning to do an der exchange semester at my university.

I contact her on Facebook and send her a draft of the contract.

She isn’t really a model but you wouldn’t call her ugly.
6 maybe 6,5 out of 10 would definitely hit if I could.

She told me that she would arrive a day early and her father will come with her to monitor the signing of the contract.

They came to me and the first thing I found funny was that even though her dad didn’t spoke a word of English or german he wanted to make it clear that he is a serious business man.
Literally the second thing he told her to translate to me was:
“My father wants you to know that he owns a big company in Brazil and there will be no problems with the rent payments.”

I kekd hard after this and struggled to keep a straight face.

What irritated me the most was the fact that she didn’t wanted to make a good impression on me but rather on her father. She wore a fucking ankle-long skirt and a pullover with a cross on it for fucks sake.

Since I am no idiot I left the space for the actual rent cost empty when I designed the contract. I wanted to decide the amount in the spot. Initially I was thinking about maybe 50€ over what I was paying.
But since that roastie already fucked me up with her high pitched “daddy’s girls voice”
I just made it 200€ instead.

And you have to know. My apartment is a stinking fucking rat cage in the Arab part of town. Where you get raped... I mean culturally enriched if you go out after dark.

So after we finished her father left because he had to catch his flight. But before he left he insisted that I would show her the campus of the university.

The roastie obviously didn’t wanted to do this (me neither) so we Just got to the main building before she said she felt tired and needed sleep.

The whole time she was of course talking about her boyfriend in Brazil whom she misses so much and who will come to visit her as often as he can.

I of course immediately envisioned some kind of Chad in my mind and got annoyed because he would get to smash in MY APARTMENT before myself.

But after that I checked her Social media a little more and at first I thought I was wrong.

It wasn’t a Chad it was some 5/10 normie cuck.
And they seemed together since they were like 13 or something for 8 or 9 years.

Even though I wanted to rope out of jealousy I Kinda thought I was wrong about her. They seemed like one of those “dream couples” that spend their whole life together.

All of their social media were basically just milestones how they graduated middle/high school together and other stuff. Or how their families spent Christmas together.

Since stuff like this is just pure fucking suifuel I decided to didn’t think about it and forget about it during the next months.

A few days ago I returned to Germany at met up with her again to end the contract.

While signing the contracts I tried to make some smalltalk and asked how she liked her stay and stuff and how often her boyfriend came to visit.

And she just awnsered that not even once, because SHE BROKE UP WITH HIM AFTER 3 WEEKS.

Her exact words were: “After she met new people here, she realised that she didn’t miss him.”

After I got my shithole of an apartment back my curiosity struck and I checked her social media.

As I told you her whole Instagram and Facebook was basically just a documentation of her life with that guy. And now it’s all gone she deleted everything about him.

Instead she posted like 40 pictures in the last 3 months of her partying with German aryan chads.

Imagine loving and caring 8 years for someone and then the first time she is apart from you she just replaces you with the Shlong of some 1,90m German guy.

I would probably rope after something like that.

I just have two questions about that:

1. Is chads dick really so good that you just instantly toss away your fairytale boyfriend whom you grew up with ? I can’t imagine any normal Guy would do that.

2.How does that cuck of a father fell to pay 1000€-2000€ a month to basically fund his daughters degree in “recognising Europeans cocks by taste.”?

Last edited:
1. Yes
2. Yes

Women need to be controlled and herded like cattle

i love traveling teehee

Do roasties collect miles just like people who fly a lot but instead they count in “miles of cocks “ that railed here?

I need to know

she is a foid which means that she is wired to have chad cock inside her, not much to it. the father pays for her because he is a cuck that think his "princess" would never do such things.

jfl at girls in erasmus programs

I am honestly not comfortable in may apartment anymore. Since I don’t know what unholy shit that slut has done in here.

I read it all, but it didnt need to be so long man. This forum is lazy, gotta write short and concise. :feelskek:

She just destroyed that guy's years if not life in just a few months. That guy won't be able to recover from this for atleast 1-2 years, worse never.

Also the father is cuck. I dont know how can someone be so cucked.

Dontcare

I read it all and what I have to say about this suifuel ragefuel ropefuel killingspreefuel nukefuel thread is AWALT JFL to you for thinking that she's pure & innocent lover ofc she's gonna change his bf asap when she find better looking guys than him. Hypergamy never fails it's just a law bro
1- Yes hypergamy bro she knew the fact that she could do better than that brazilian normie dude and that dude is away like 1 day distance she had a empty house suitable for one night stands ofc she's gonna fuck bunch of chads in and out bro
2- He's bluepilled cuck what do you expect "LE EDUCATION" ,"LE CULTURAL ENRICHMENT" while in reality their daughters fucking around with chads

Asdsaq

I read it all, but it didnt need to be so long man. This forum is lazy, gotta write short and concise. :feelskek:

If any of us had talent in something like writing we wouldn’t be here.

So I study in Germany and beginning with last October I wanted to make an exchange semester in Poland since I have family there and don’t have any friends at my university anyways.

I decided to subpoen my rented apartment for the duration since getting a apartment is ridiculous in that town.

Luckily my university matched me with a girl from Brazil who was planning to do an der exchange semester at my university.

She told me that she would arrive a day early and her father will come with her to monitor the signing of the contract.

They came to me and the first thing I found funny was that even though her dad didn’t spoke a word of English or german he wanted to make it clear that he is a serious business man.
“My father wants you to know that he owns a big company in Brazil and there will be no problems with the rent payments.”

What irritated me the most was the fact that she didn’t wanted to make a good impression on me but rather on her father. She wore a fucking ankle-long skirt and a pullover with a cross on it for fucks sake.

Since I am no idiot I left the space for the actual rent cost empty when I designed the contract. I wanted to decide the amount in the spot. Initially I was thinking about maybe 50€ over what I was paying.
But since that roastie already fucked me up with her high pitched “daddy’s girls voice”

And you have to know. My apartment is a stinking fucking rat cage in the Arab part of town. Where you get raped... I mean culturally enriched if you go out after dark.

So after we finished her father left because he had to catch his flight. But before he left he insisted that I would show her the campus of the university.

The roastie obviously didn’t wanted to do this (me neither) so we Just got to the main building before she said she felt tired and needed sleep.

The whole time she was of course talking about her boyfriend in Brazil whom she misses so much and who will come to visit her as often as he can.

I of course immediately envisioned some kind of Chad in my mind and got annoyed because he would get to smash in MY APARTMENT before myself.

But after that I checked her Social media a little more and at first I thought I was wrong.

Even though I wanted to rope out of jealousy I Kinda thought I was wrong about her. They seemed like one of those “dream couples” that spend their whole life together.

All of their social media were basically just milestones how they graduated middle/high school together and other stuff. Or how their families spent Christmas together.

Since stuff like this is just pure fucking suifuel I decided to didn’t think about it and forget about it during the next months.

A few days ago I returned to Germany at met up with her again to end the contract.

While signing the contracts I tried to make some smalltalk and asked how she liked her stay and stuff and how often her boyfriend came to visit.

And she just awnsered that not even once, because SHE BROKE UP WITH HIM AFTER 3 WEEKS.

Her exact words were: “After she met new people here, she realised that she didn’t miss him.”

After I got my shithole of an apartment back my curiosity struck and I checked her social media.

As I told you her whole Instagram and Facebook was basically just a documentation of her life with that guy. And now it’s all gone she deleted everything about him.

Instead she posted like 40 pictures in the last 3 months of her partying with German aryan chads.

Imagine loving and caring 8 years for someone and then the first time she is apart from you she just replaces you with the Shlong of some 1,90m German guy.

1. Is chads dick really so good that you just instantly toss away your fairytale boyfriend whom you grew up with ? I can’t imagine any normal Guy would do that.

2.How does that cuck of a father fell to pay 1000€-2000€ a month to basically fund his daughters degree in “recognising Europeans cocks by taste.”?

Female love is a myth. They don't have love for men whether they are Chad or not. They see men for what they have to offer: emotional stability, income, fatherhood, social status, and etc. Not even Chads experience genuine love from women just lust.

Female love is a myth. They don't have love for men whether they are Chad or not. They see men for what they have to offer: emotional stability, income, fatherhood, social status, and etc. Not even Chads experience genuine love from women just lust.

Based. Foids expect unconditional love from males but refuse to reciprocate. The minute they pass a Chad their "life partner" quickly fades away into the back burner. All she cares about is getting every hole rammed by Chad's enormous semen-dispensing rod. JFL at all the normies that'll be divorced from their cum guzzling whores they call "faithful wives" in just a couple years.

If this story is true, blackpilling af — happens all the time from what I gather when women “study abroad” lmao

Known about this since many years ago

Women need to be controlled and herded like cattle
The more I read about blackpill science the more I agree. Western people balk at this, but they’re in denial and/or are simply brainwashed with the bluepill and/or are unaware of the reality of how lopsided the relationship/sex market is for women.

The issue is if you give women total autonomy and freedom to select their mates then ~80% of men are going to get fucked by this system while women heavily benefit — most men will eventually find mates perhaps but only the post wall leftovers and even then most men are betabux who rarely get sex once commitment is locked down and many get divorce raped later in life.

There’s a reason why ancient cultures worked as they did — women and men are not the same and harems form without a more egalitarian system to fix the lopsided dating/sex market.

We know via tinder/okcupid data that Men rate women on a bellcurve as expected and are not picky about who they’ll date/mate with — but women are very very picky and rate most men as being below average (which is incorrect objectively). The only way is to have systems in place so that women can’t do what the Brazilian woman in the OP did without repercussions for example, but it’ll never happen in the west today — better be born Chad or a woman or at least rich or you’re fucked.
Based. Foids expect unconditional love from males but refuse to reciprocate. The minute they pass a Chad their "life partner" quickly fades away into the back burner. All she cares about is getting every hole rammed by Chad's enormous semen-dispensing rod. JFL at all the normies that'll be divorced from their cum guzzling whores they call "faithful wives" in just a couple years.
Pretty much, yeah — your profile pic/username are both great by the way lol
Put me in the screenshot IT
Lmao it do be like that tho
I read it all and what I have to say about this suifuel ragefuel ropefuel killingspreefuel nukefuel thread is AWALT JFL to you for thinking that she's pure & innocent lover ofc she's gonna change his bf asap when she find better looking guys than him. Hypergamy never fails it's just a law bro
1- Yes hypergamy bro she knew the fact that she could do better than that brazilian normie dude and that dude is away like 1 day distance she had a empty house suitable for one night stands ofc she's gonna fuck bunch of chads in and out bro
2- He's bluepilled cuck what do you expect "LE EDUCATION" ,"LE CULTURAL ENRICHMENT" while in reality their daughters fucking around with chads

View attachment 196349
Good comment and that image is perfect lol — cuck fathers paying for their daughters “education” in some nothing retarded subject like psychology or gender studies or some shit when really they’re just enjoying Uni banging chads. I won’t ever be a father but if I was no way would I pay for my daughters Uni unless she majored in something real/pragmatic.
View attachment 196350

He is a good writer. I am sure he slays. :feelskek:
Based lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back