Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Roastie cunt sad that she is old (31yo) and Chad doesn't want her no more, may have to settle to an uglier man in a sexless marriage :((((((

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Poor roastie, she will have to be content with an ugly normalfaggot as betabux instead of being creampied by Chad. We have to do something to protect those poor wahmen.

OMG, YOU BURN GURRL!!

Haaahaaaaa . Translation I am 33, actually 34

I'm 136, actually 163

I used to date a lot, actually std.

I have a good job, actually human resources

Sometimes we broke up cuz I was busy, actually sleazy ...

I don't have time to work out, actually I'm lazy.

another wine aunt in the making

Wow, so sad. Have always had luck from the start and still continues to have luck, her life must be torturous having to deal with so much attention.

Oh no, a woman might have to settle for less than the top percentage of men out there, the horror, the absolute crime against humanity!

[Laughs hysterically.]

Just goes to show how they really mentally operate beyond the pretentious bullshit or facade they carry everywhere in public social domain. Read this and weep boyos.
She burnt out her vaginal walls
*snickers*

Last edited:
I really wish women would just shut the fuck up

My heart bleeds for the cunt, somebody get that bitch a box of tissue!

Attachments

• SKvbw8Q.gif
    SKvbw8Q.gif
    1 MB · Views: 60
Brutal. I would date her but she wouldn’t want me cause I’m too ugly.

Oh no, a woman might have to settle for less than the top percentage of men out there, the horror, the absolute crime against humanity!
I bet these guys that tick every box are just 4-5/10 if she's even considering them and going on dates.

A woman that ticks every box and is average would be great to most men.

Haaahaaaaa . Translation I am 33, actually 34

I'm 136, actually 163

I used to date a lot, actually std.

I have a good job, actually human resources

Sometimes we broke up cuz I was busy, actually sleazy ...

I don't have time to work out, actually I'm lazy.
True
Brutal. I would date her but she wouldn’t want me cause I’m too ugly.
I wonder what she looks like seeing as she’s a 31yo roastie seething on reddit.

What a dumb whore :feelshaha:

She finally realized after 15 years of being fucked in her ass and mouth every week that being used by Chad doesn't mean he wants to "settle down" with your Becky ass. :feelshaha:

Chad fucks his peers, then marries his junior. He doesn't have to compromise.

It's ridiculous that women play into that for the most shallow reasons but then expect men to love them for their personality, experience, education, and career when they want to settle down. No, it's looks, and your looks fade as you age, so find a a loyal man before you're old and ugly.

I wonder what she looks like seeing as she’s a 31yo roastie seething on reddit.
Who knows, but I wish I could have her.
Blackpilled again

What a dumb whore :feelshaha:

She finally realized after 15 years of being fucked in her ass and mouth every week that being used by Chad doesn't mean he wants to "settle down" with your Becky ass. :feelshaha:

Good. Let her rot. Stupid foid. “Settle” with your looksmatch and be sad forever. I HATE WOMEN

Chad fucks his peers, then marries his junior. He doesn't have to compromise.

It's ridiculous that women play into that for the most shallow reasons but then expect men to love them for their personality, experience, education, and career when they want to settle down. No, it's looks, and your looks fade as you age, so find a a loyal man before you're old and ugly.
I'm a little old school, it's not just looks in a woman I care about, I also care about trust, personality, values, honor, humility, and intelligence, the problem is that a majority of modern foids have none of those attributes whatsoever. They're all a decadent, socially conforming, and corrupted carbon copies of each other anymore.

I'm a monogamous man and really just want a wife to have a family with, it isn't all just about sex for me, but of course if you're not Chad or a big time Betabuxxer there is no hope for you whatsoever in anything relating to modern foids. Different men value different things, so I can only speak for myself here.

Last edited:
I'm a little old school, it's not just looks in a woman I care about, I also care about trust, personality, values, honor, humility, and intelligence, the problem is that a majority of modern foids have none of those attributes whatsoever. They're all a decadent, socially conforming, and corrupted carbon copy of each other anymore.

I'm a monogamous man and really just want a wife to have a family with, it isn't all just about sex for me, but of course if you're not Chad or a big time Betabuxxer there is no hope for you whatsoever in anything relating to modern foids.
Yep. I feel the same way, but of course it doesn't matter since we're on the forum, we have no options to begin with and even if we did modern women have been raised and conditioned terribly.

Yep. I feel the same way, but of course it doesn't matter since we're on the forum, we have no options to begin with and even if we did modern women have been raised and conditioned terribly.
It's like wanting something forever out of your reach, and that is always a terrible feeling to have. It's not from a lack of trying either, I've lost count how many times I've tried and pursued only to fail at every turn, but the bar that most women have these days is so terribly high that very few men anymore can reach it, which makes it all the more damning.

Last edited:
I pity the fool who is going to marry her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back