Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roastie dumps her irl boyfriend because of a online chadfish who may or may not be real

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Lmao found this picture on lookism lmao. Those guys drop some hardcore blackpills

Found it somewhere in these blackpills if you think you can handle it.
http://looksmax.net/Thread-Purplepill-Redpill-Compilation-Master-Thread?page=2

I removed the picture (it's somewher on this lookism thread, cant find it)

Let this be a lesson to all the beta cucks. You might think she loves you now, but you need to remeber that she "settled" for you.
When chad walks into her life, she will toss you like piece of trash and won't even think about you.

Man, these roasties are so dumb. they lust after chad. They become mindless slaves whenever they think they have a shot with chad.
Imagine the life we would live as chad. We would be gods. Now I am depressed again.

Last edited:
Today has consisted of some of the blackest pills

Remember, most roasties @Reddit_is_for_cucks catfishes ALREADY HAVE BOYFRIENDS. This means even if you leave inceldom ANY CHAD CAN PICK YOUR GF UP AT HIS LEISURE. Your relationship lives or dies depending on whether a GL guy is horny for your gf or not

Women are so thirsty for chad lmao. She hasn't even met me but is going crazy already.

Let this be a lesson to all the beta cucks. You might think she loves you now, but you need to remeber that she "settled" for you.
When chad walks into her life, she will toss you like piece of trash and won't even think about you.

Man, these roasties are so dumb. they lust after chad. They become mindless slaves whenever they think they have a shot with chad.
Imagine the life we would live as chad. We would be gods. Now I am depressed again.

good fuckin work

Your threads are always the best suicide fuel

How long did it take for her to ditch her cucked bf when chad came in?

why do you even do this to yourself

this shit makes me wanna start a fucking massacre, like how are normies and other people that fucking blind to not see/react to this shit? react to the way roasties go insaneeeeee for chad.

At least post the fucking picture.

Thanks book marking this whenever I need my daily black pill

Here's hoping

Attachments

• asteroid-hits-earth-2.jpg
    asteroid-hits-earth-2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 60
421983d6069b5aa4ad20abc222a148fc.png

Great compilation.

HOLY FUCK HAHAA

Yeah not surprised.. Women always want fucking chad, scums.

The beta cuck will probably blame the catfisher for ending their relationship jfl

Seen this kind of thing many times IRL too

You’ll rarely convince a thirsty guy of this though.

“THAT’S NOT EVERY GIRL! SHE’S DIFFERENT!”

You’ll rarely convince a thirsty guy of this though.

“THAT’S NOT EVERY GIRL! SHE’S DIFFERENT!”

Someday they'll have to recognize the truth. The cope can't last forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back