Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roastie freaks out in Walmart

Seen this before.

Yeah, these roasties are fragile as fuck.

I guess she's more open compared to other foids about how she feels around ugly fellas.

someone should have beaten that fat ugly retard within an inch of her life

Seen this before.

Yeah, these roasties are fragile as fuck.

I guess she's more open compared to other foids about how she feels around ugly fellas.

Guarantee she wouldn’t have screamed like a banshee if it was a chad.

Women are like over hormonal children they shouldn't have equal rights. She sounds like a nazgul. Look at three redditors defend her and throw a fit.
Women don't age mentally past 12

Women are like over hormonal children they shouldn't have equal rights. She sounds like a nazgul. Look at three redditors defend her and throw a fit.
stop calling them children you simp cuck faggot. hold holes accountable for their fucking actions

stop calling them children you simp cuck faggot. hold holes accountable for their fucking actions
They're mentally inferior. They should've never been given equal rights.

They're mentally inferior. They should've never been given equal rights.
cop out for womens behavior. places the blame on men. its a gynocentric argument

cop out for womens behavior. places the blame on men. its a gynocentric argument
Women are naturally inferior. You have to beat them in Roblox to put them in place. That's what men did for centuries till the simps gave them equal rights.

She sounds possessed lmao

I wonder what he did, it sounds like he was saying "it's just a prank".

Troon suicide