Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Roastie gets beaten up badly.

Samuel Little

Samuel Little

RageMaster
★★

Can't be the only one who gets insane lifefuel from videos like this. Do I have antisocial traits? Based sheboon btw :society:.

TRY SUCKING CHAD'S COCK WITH A BROKEN NECK NOW YOU FUCKING WH0RE. YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED!!!!:society::society::society:

*That crack.

Serious business there.

The whole clip looks like it was filmed in Africa savana.

*That crack.

Serious business there.
It doesn't have to be like this brocel. If women didn't exclude me from the sexual market because of my genes I'd be empathetic and feel sorry for her. Roasties are evil euginists and deserve everything that happens to them. :society:

Stop stealing my threads, nigger

It doesn't have to be like this brocel. If women didn't exclude me from the sexual market because of my genes I'd be empathetic and feel sorry for her. Roasties are evil euginists and deserve everything that happens to them. :society:
i hate them too but fuck it´s just an ugly video man all around.
Maybe its the meek side trying to reason with circumstance.

Go kill your dog then. Uncuck yourself from all morals.
Become a true aspiRING piece of shit.

I´m not a oneitis cuck like 65% users on this site, mind you!

Go kill your dog then. Uncuck yourself from all morals.
Become a true aspiRING piece of shit.

I´m not a oneitis cuck like 65% users on this site, mind you!
I'm already not a cuck like you GrAY. 'I feel bad for womaaan. I wanna save her':soy:

Go to reddit faggot

i hate them too but fuck it´s just an ugly video man all around.
Maybe its the meek side trying to reason with circumstance.
That's completely natural lol. She's from your own race, so you feel remorse. It's not a bad thing at all.

I'm already not a cuck like you GrAY. 'I feel bad for womaaan. I wanna save her':soy:

Go to reddit faggot
Who said i wanted to save anyone ? :feelskek:
I´m a turbo anti-antinatalist to the bone!

I´m on this forum after 5 years, unlike your zoomer faggot ass.

That's completely natural lol. She's from your own race, so you feel remorse. It's not a bad thing at all.
It´s a shitskin thread, so i expect no less. He endorses the niggress of course.

Racial jungle

I feel nothing while watching this. because i would have never existed in her life. I was air all these years for her only because my jaw.

Who said i wanted to save anyone ? :feelskek:
I´m a turbo anti-antinatalist to the bone!

I´m on this forum after 5 years, unlike your zoomer faggot ass.
@SlayerSlayer @LeFrenchCel @Fat Link

this fag just admitted to having an alt account. He claims to have been here for 5 years but his account says he joined this year. Ban this faggot.

I feel nothing while watching this. because i would have never existed in her life. I was air all these years for her only because my jaw.
Me too, Surprised that other users here don't feel the same

this fag just admitted to having an alt account. He claims to have been here for 5 years but his account says he joined this year. Ban this faggot.
Dude im frens with the community here. Trying to stir up problems huh ?
gib this jite a stooohhnnee% @Uggo Mongo

I'm checking that

Can't be the only one who gets insane lifefuel from videos like this. Do I have antisocial traits? Based sheboon btw :society:.

TRY SUCKING CHAD'S COCK WITH A BROKEN NECK NOW YOU FUCKING WH0RE. YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED!!!!:society::society::society:

Fuck yeah !

Indeed he had previous accounts, but were never used simultaneously.

You can recreate an account after your previous one was self-banned, this isn't illegal. :feelsokman:

Indeed he had previous accounts, but were never used simultaneously.

You can recreate an account after your previous one was self-banned, this isn't illegal. :feelsokman:
:feelsokman: Thanks for the update modcel.

Imagine thinking I give a fuck

That was a workout for that roastie :lul: :lul:

this shit gets my dick hard

Nigga shit gang ahoot bitch weed yo nigga shit weed yo migga hood sniper shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back