Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Roastie has sex with her tyrone adopted son (and possibly a dog also)

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
So this roastie is pretty infamous for making some virtue signaling post about how she adopted black kids because she is such a good Christian and other bluepilled bullshit.

She titled the post "Saturday night with the boys", seems she is openly revealing her degenerate relationship with hers son named jerome(might as well be tyrone), and possibly the dog also.
It also seems she is teaching her newborn baby girl to be a degenerate like her:

Women are hopeless, there is no other creature more stupid and worthless than them.

MFW no stepmom to fuck. :feelsbadman:

Of course she tries to exploit her family for social media fame, kek

So this roastie is pretty infamous for making some virtue signaling post about how she adopted black kids because she is such a good Christian and other bluepilled bullshit.

She titled the post "Saturday night with the boys", seems she is openly revealing her degenerate relationship with hers son named jerome(might as well be tyrone), and possibly the dog also.
It also seems she is teaching her newborn baby girl to be a degenerate like her:

But I thought JBW...

Where the fuck is Tellem-T, 13k, or the ethnicel with the pharaoh avatar to deny this? Total copers i tell ya

Damn @13k, @tehgymcel420 tehhes calling you guys out.
they're probably too busy fucking some blonde white girls right now in true @whogivesafucc fashion.

1dboe75p1jc11.png

DD554889 32C8 4458 A9F4 18C26EABDB6C

I would drill her head in with my dick and lay waste to her insides. I wish i could do a “Do-over” with life itself.

If we're gonna call just anyone a Tyrone or Chad those desriptors become useless. They were originally meant to describe highly attractive men, not anyone who simply interacts with females.

She wants to be Madonna. Being bluepilled and unable to discern reality is a sign of low iq subhuman.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back