Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie is remembered for all of time for being good looking

N

Native

Recruit
★★★
—meanwhile so many men in the history books nobody gives a flying fuck about unless he was a literal chad like Arnold Swarzenegger who is seen everywhere still but all these average men never had a shot for the history books

6B412DAD 904E 4D3A A440 4BD99B09C0C3

If you aren’t good looking you’d better hurry up and cure cancer or some shit otherwise you’ll be forgotten, as many have been.

even if you conquer the world you'll still be more known for being ugly or a manlet and will be the punchline of jokes and have a complex named after you.

damn that's tough i literally don't give a shit whether some worthless NPCs will keep me in their minds:fuk::fuk::feelsaww:

—meanwhile so many men in the history books nobody gives a flying fuck about unless he was a literal chad like Arnold Swarzenegger who is seen everywhere still but all these average men never had a shot for the history books

View attachment 478734

If you aren’t good looking you’d better hurry up and cure cancer or some shit otherwise you’ll be forgotten, as many have been.
rot, slut
damn that's tough i literally don't give a shit whether some worthless NPCs will keep me in their minds:fuk::fuk::feelsaww:

I get what you're saying but I'd rather not be remembered when I rope, personally

"When you look up into the night sky, remember the Night Rider."

(NO! Goddamn it! Not the KNIGHT rider... the NIGHT Rider! Goddamned motherfucking Chad stealing my sweet sweet memory!)
(It's long ov3r for kids and ai's that doesn't understand my cultural references!)

Fuck this whore, she's only famous because she's stacy and a slut

Fucking assholes didn't bother to even mention stanley kubrick on his birthday

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back