Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roasties and soys get triggered over /r/amiugly and /r/truerateme

For whatever reason the reddit algorithm keeps sending r/amiugly posts my way, and I'm about to lose it! Post after post of BEAUTIFUL women, sometimes even girls, asking what is wrong with how they look, if they should get their nose done, etc.
women do it for attention but the males are legit ugly in that subreddit and that's why OP didn't even talk about ugly males in r/amiugly.
no one cares about a non attractive male.

R/amiugly is the place that fully blackpilled Jsanza29. He spammed threads with his face asking if he was ugly and when he was told he was he made his legendary video "enough is enough"

R/amiugly is the place that fully blackpilled Jsanza29. He spammed threads with his face asking if he was ugly and when he was told he was he made his legendary video "enough is enough"
UvxF.gif

Sort by hot > only women with thousand of upvotes

Sort by new > only men with 2 upvotes

yeah :feelsrope:

Oh no man how will she ever cope lol

women do it for attention but the males are legit ugly in that subreddit and that's why OP didn't even talk about ugly males in r/amiugly.
really that, easy in fact women have no shortage of validation everywhere, just now I was driving through the city and there was a billboard of the fattest blackest sheboon I ever saw, seein that every say is validation in and of itself, it would like having momuments to blackops2cel everywhere that would make males feel good about themselves

Last edited:
Remember women never call actually attractive women attractive. They have an intense hatred and envy towards attractive women. There's multiple studies that show this. This is why women get angry at attractive women being sexualized in advertisements, media, etc, etc... But they celebrate unattractive obese slobs like Lizzo being sexualized in a similar manner.

Remember when it comes to feminism women don't actually care about each other. They just care about spiting men and soothing their own insecurities.

i have never seen a male post in that sub

No one says stuff like that to men :feelsbadman:

"Ugly" women get validation everywhere.

Ugly men are completely invisible and fall in love with the first person that notices them or is even remotely nice to them.

At these are the people reddit coddles. These poor women :feelsseriously: