Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Roasties want accuse Chad of rape for not committing and pumping and dumping them

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

I guess this is the so called female dating strategy. Don't pump and dump me or i will accuse you of rape. Not a problem to incels though.

Attachments

• 1605207758568.png
    1605207758568.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 47
i don't care about problems of chad

"YOU HAVE TO COMMIT CHADDDDDDDD, OTHERWISE ITS RAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

No boys, feminism is about equality, it's totally not about domination and supression about masculinity at the expense of turning males into submissive doormats.
But we are wrong for wanting to kill these worms JFL.

i don't care about problems of chad

chad’s problems are a drop in the pond of giving foids the power to make a criminal of an innocent man. their weight in matters of deceit affects all of us

Someone needs to be extremely stupid and high on heroin to write such thing.

Imagine if someone said:
"Women, if an incels rapes you, even if it worst that can happen to you, you shut up and take it in the ass, incels have been systematically sex starved for years, and you giving up some minutes of your pussy doesn't compare to the sex starvation they've been through.

Is that its real name? Celts are doomed.

When a female talks she rapes my brain with her stupidly. #stoptoxicfeminism

Not our problem

Eventually even Chads will start getting falsely accused en masse, and when they do, one night stands will be no more and female egos will be brought back down since they can't just get endless amounts of attractive guys to bang on Tinder. I am waiting for the day that the current dating system in the West collapses :feelsohh:

Eventually even Chads will start getting falsely accused en masse, and when they do, one night stands will be no more and female egos will be brought back down since they can't just get endless amounts of attractive guys to bang on Tinder. I am waiting for the day that the current dating system in the West collapses :feelsohh:

Long overdue in my books.

View attachment 370909

I guess this is the so called female dating strategy. Don't pump and dump me or i will accuse you of rape. Not a problem to incels though.
What a stupid fucking bitch

She deserves to get endlessly pump and dumped for the rest of her life.

Thats dumb. If women had the right to a relationship via sex then things would go of 2 ways
1) more traditionalism bc men would optimize for a long term mate and roasties like Her would bitch about getting sub chad men and realizing ber TRUE looks level and having to settle w her looksmatch
2) chads would REALLY waste womens time by having relatipnships where they cuck foids hard like cheating to their face, having multiple relationship contracts, flirting w other girls blah blah.
No matter what way you slice this shit, foids will complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back