Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RoastieThe degenerated condition of the average sexually-liberated western female's vagina

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Roastie
The degenerated condition of the average sexually-liberated western female's vagina, as a result of riding the cock carousel through her teens and 20's before hitting the wall and trying to get one of the beta bux -- who she denied while it was still tight and she still looked good -- to put a ring on her finger and lick her recycled Arby's; which he will, because the world is full of thirsty beta enablers stupid enough to marry women who have had their capacity to love atomized into obliteration over a decade of getting shaken like she's in a paint shaker and then painted by cocks whose names she doesn't even remember.

Beta Bux Bill: I'm so happy to be marrying her. I had such a crush on her in high school, but she wouldn't even look at me. But now she's a bit less tight, a bit more blown out, her face lost a few points with the sun damage and semen damage, and, well, actually she's a full-blown roastie, actually it looks like roadkill between her legs, but that's okay, she's my soulmate, and I'm taking the high road by inviting all of the guys she fucked to the wedding; we needed to rent a megachurch.

Stacy the Fiance: "Who's that guy you invited to the wedding?"
Beta Bux Bill: "That's Chad, you said to invite him?"
Stacy the Fiance: "Oh, yeah! I'm gonna go say hi to him before we start the ceremony"
** 10 minutes they've both been gone **
** moans coming from the toilet **

by MrChase July 11, 2016

Last edited:
Based and redpilled

All roasties deserve to have their roast chopped off and fed to them

Male feminists at cucktears are more than happy to clean wifeys roast cunt after Tyrone and Jamal have double teamed her

Cucktearers are like the old black slave dealers, in this analogy cucktearers are subjugated by feminists and now are attacking incels, just like black slave dealers were subjugated to white slave traders providing them slaves and betraying their own race. In this case, cucktearers are betraying their gender, and denying their inceldom, by refusing to admit they are the biggest betacucks ever existed, and attacking non-cuck males.

Cucktearers are like the dog licking the hand holding the stick used to beat him. Slaves to the fempire, attacking people who want to escape the plantation.