Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill An Asian female friend just asked me this out of the blue

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

She's been unable to find a long term boyfriend despite already being in her 40's and she suddenly started talking about giving up her life in her wealthy Asian country to move to the Netherlands.

Out of nowhere she asked me this question.

Asian toilets make Hitler look racially tolerant and a multi-culturalist.

Why do you have a female friend

direct her to the city infested with most shitskins

It's easy to have female friends online as long as you don't reveal your looks or that you're an incel.
Usually the friendships last until they ask you for your instagram etc. at which point you can either go the chadfish route or say you dont have social media in which case they will be weirded out.

It's easy to have female friends online as long as you don't reveal your looks or that you're an incel.
Usually the friendships last until they ask you for your instagram etc. at which point you can either go the chadfish route or say you dont have social media in which case they will be weirded out.
That sounds like something a zoomer normfag would say tbh

F.O.I.D

F - Fornicating
O - Obnoxious
I - Indecent
D - Drama Queen

Exactly my thoughts- having irl friends isn't really a fakecel trait imo: "Friend" nowadays is a very vague meaning, and most of us who do have irl friends/acquaintances aren't part of a solidified large group & have more of just sporadic & one-on-one type of friendships.
he is well known T.Y.R.O.N.E
Heard about this before.
F.O.I.D

F - Fornicating
O - Obnoxious
I - Indecent
D - Drama Queen
kek based

Not surprised a noodlewhore would ask this. Looking for the citizenship and to pop out hapa babies

how do I make a gif my profile picture

Classic shitskin activities

Do you think excuses like "My account got hacked" work ?

Do you think excuses like "My account got hacked" work ?
No they will tell you to make a new one
I've had many online female friends in the past but I can't be bothered anymore. It's not worth it