Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastoid killed by Coyotes

• Thread starter !CircumcisedManlet!
  • Start date
!CircumcisedManlet!

!CircumcisedManlet!

Recruit
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/080xhFhTwDw

She was notorious for being a rude bitch to her male fans. She thought she would be safe going for a jog in the woods like every other roast, thinking the world would cater to her.

if I was with her my alpha male instincts would've kicked and then I would've fought them off tbh. i could take on like 8 coyotes at once

Based & :blackpill: coyotes

I'LL BET 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS SHE WAS TRYING TO FUCK THEM
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL "teen" she looks like a 40 year old soccer mom :lul:

Coyotes are basically the Incels among wolves so I consider this a successful ER.

All Hail Saint CoyoteCel!!!:feelsautistic:

uhh would rape I guess :owo:

When the dogpill goes too far

if I was with her my cucked instincts would've kicked and then I would've fought them off tbh. i could take on like 8 coyotes at once
Fixed it for you. :hax:

"The dingos ate my baby!"

I like coyotes. They are like mini dogs.

if I was with her my alpha male instincts would've kicked and then I would've fought them off tbh. i could take on like 8 coyotes at once
More like simp instincts

In all likelihood she was probably asking for it by acting like a self absorbed Karen, and yelling at the coyotes, and being a total bitch.

For the two men who didn't rush over like cucks the moment a foid starts screaming.

Crown9fad5caf 1e62 4747 9122 beb8a77972a2Large

A

You dropped these kings.

Last edited:
I walked by a pack of coyotes once at 3 am and they didn’t do shit. :feelzez:

pussy pass denied by pack of wild dogs

Lifefuel, rot in piss whore :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It was probably manlets dressed up as coyotes :lul::lul::lul:

IIRC coyotes are very easy to defend against. Just smallish dogs with better temperament than wolves. Make noise, kick them, etc. I don’t even think they attack. How do you manage to get killed by coyotes.

nevertheless, imagine going into the woods without a gun. Do people not know that we are prey? There’s bears and mountain lions and shit innawoods.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back