Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Robert Mueller accuses people of making false accusations of sexual misconduct against him.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

I'm not saying he did it, I'm just saying it's curious how when Mueller gets #MeToo'd, people are like "Well maybe those women are liars, they probably just wanna take him down" but any other man gets #MeToo'd, and we have to #BelieveWomen. It's not just a "Maybe these women are being honest, but are mistaken." It's a "No, these women are liars." Which is unheard of in this climate.

#MeToo’d lmao, no one in power can escape.

Mueller will probably escape. This isn't like the other cases. People are pointing the finger at some guy named Jacob Wohl, who as of right now still doesn't have a Wikipedia page.

The left are the biggest hypocrites on the planet so no surprise here.

They masquerade as moral crusaders that care deeply about social issues but it’s all just a ploy for more power and influence. The calumny of the left was always sure to backfire eventually. I hope this wakes more voters up but I doubt it.

Mueller will probably escape. This isn't like the other cases. People are pointing the finger at some guy named Jacob Wohl, who as of right now still doesn't have a Wikipedia page.
Lmao I know who that is, he's a "young republican" faggot who replies to every Trump tweet with effusive praise. His hedge fund was defrauding people IIRC