Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming ROBLOXcels GTFIH

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★

When did you guys join roblox. I joined in around 2011 but have made several accounts throughout the years.

I used to look back on 2007-2009 era roblox and wish I played during then.

sad that roblox that has gone to shit, its full of edgy zoomers everywhere now

Moron

sad that roblox that has gone to shit, its full of edgy zoomers everywhere now
Games have gotten worse as well, it’s like playing mobile games with all the monetisation. The games back in old roblox were simple, these days they just lost their charm.

Games have gotten worse as well, it’s like playing mobile games with all the monetisation. The games back in old roblox were simple, these days they just lost their charm.
:yes: its all about greed not the experience

Fucking kike David Babyfuckerzucci ruined everything. The website should've gone hijacked for good that year in the April Fools Hack and the ROBLOX office fully burnt down because their computers couldn't handle a San Mateo heatwave. I wouldn't mind being in a major private server/revival out of 20 or so that spawn if that happened.
Why can't MMO devs stop ruining good games they made themselves???

Last edited:
IS IT A G00D G4ME TO F1GHT CUCKS IN IT?????????????
I think there are still some very good games in ROBLOX. I just haven't played it seriously for about more than a year since I've stopped moderating some map painting game on that platform. Most good games are outside of my skillset zone.
Maybe searching 4cuck/vm/ archives can help, for there are dedicated threads and some have listed games you should play there.

A friend told me about it

I only played Yoville