Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roe V. Wade getting overturned was the single best thing to happen to americucks this year.

ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

I'm the joker baby.
-
Foids will now have to face the consequences of their actions, they wont be able to spend hours upon hours having orgies with chads and tyrones, you know why? Because now they can't simply murder chad's child and go back to fucking. Now they have to be held responsible for their whore behaviour and bear Chad's child like the good breeder they are.

Inb4 toilets seethe over the "what about muh rape cases?"
If you got raped you probably deserved it, but everyone knows that there's no such thing as "rape", foids enjoy getting beaten and raped by dark triad chad, it's only "rape" if a sub5 manlet subhuman does it jfl :feelsclown:

Seeing those worthless toilets seething on reddit is the funniest shit ever tbhngl:feelskek:

Last edited:
standing ovation clap GIF
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards
Simon Cowell Reaction GIF by America's Got Talent

Inb4 toilets seethe over the "what about muh rape cases?"
If you got raped you probably deserved it, but everyone knows that there's no such thing as "rape", foids enjoy getting beaten and raped by dark triad chad, it's only "rape" if a sub5 manlet subhuman does it jfl :feelsclown:
Don't forget that only about 1% of abortions received were reported for reasons of "rape." :feelsseriously:

It's quite clear they only want legal abortions so they can sleep around like the degenerate whores they are.

Don't forget that only about 1% of abortions received were reported for reasons of "rape." :feelsseriously:

It's quite clear they only want legal abortions so they can sleep around like the degenerate whores they are.
Exactly:feelsclown:

I dont live in the US, but it is amazing to see shit like this happend.

So many whores crying bcs they have to take accountability.

While it's nice to see foids and cucks seeth, I wouldn't be too excited about it. Congressional dems are still going to push for a federal law legalizing abortion. Meanwhile the blue states will probably pay for abortions "tourists" from the states where abortion is illegal or restricted, courtesy of wagecucks like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back