Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Romani Witchcraft

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
@Romani, have you ever heard stories of Romani Witchcraft?

It was a scam to milk money, 2-3 generation back people from my family did it. I think by doing witchcraft they angered God and cursed our lineage.

just be gypsy

Do gypsies mog curries

Do gypsies mog curries
Well yes because most gypsies have white DNA,but some of them look dravidian . Most of them look like Pakistanis or North Indians

Most of them look like Pakistanis or North Indians
I see:feelsokman: something like this
Image0

@Romani, have you ever heard stories of Romani Witchcraft?

It's a scam to make non-Gypsies afraid of them. If everyone believes that you can curse them with external suffering for many generations you will not fuck with them. As usual everything these curry rejects do is a scam.

Eastern Europeans are "the Niggers of Europe" andy Gpsies are "the Niggers of Eastern Europe".

The are literally the Niggers of the Niggers.

Every word that comes out of their mouths is a lie and they deliberately abuse the welfare state and social services.

My parents used to hang out with a lot of Dutch Gypsies (we call them "trailer park nomads") and while I've never personally had a negative experience with them I've always been disgusted with their culture.

Do gypsies mog curries

Screenshot 20230226 195350

Hit or miss.

After leaving India they mixed with Perians, Turks, and Europeans. Most Gypsies live in Turkey, then Spain, though if you count all with Gypsy ancestry then most live in the United States of America.

Note that most Gypsies that have lived in a region long enough have mixed enough with the locals to be largely indistinguishable, for example most Irish Travellers (Gypsies in England) look identical to native English people.

They have a high distrust culture, that is they will assume that everything anyone says is a lie and they expect that everyone is out to get them or take advantage of them, and they also try to take advantage of anyone's kindness.

You can't expect any of them to be kind to you without it being a scam and they take your kindness towards them as "a sign of weakness" or "a sign of stupidity". They also have an anti-snitch culture and will always blame their victims for being their victims.

I grew up knowing an identical culture... Black culture. :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

To me Gypsies is what happen when you get White people who behave and think identical to Black people. One of the most appealing things I find in White and Asian toilets is that they generally don't have this stupid culture.

I can lend money to a White man and always expect it back, if I need help my White and Asian friends are there for me, I know that I can trust most of my White and Asian friends and they can trust me. I often have more trust for a White person I've known for 10 minutes than a Black person I've known for 10 years.

On top of that, my White and Asian friends never ask me for money and if they have money issues I gladly offer it to them. Blacks always ask for money and rarely repay, maybe once in a blue moon (this is why I have a strict no Niggers policy when it comes to lending out cash to people), anyone I know who knows Gypsies have the exact same impression of them.

The reason why normal Dutch people succeed in life and these trailer park trash don't is because the former has a network of people they can trust and won't exploit them.

Do you really want to worry about getting scammed every time you interact with a person? This is why I avoid Niggers and Gypsies like the plague.

Slavs and Berbers can fall in either category but they're not this bad.