Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can someone explain this phenomenon to me?

M

Mixedcel59

Recruit
★★★★
Say this, A Man marries a Woman, years later the Woman divorces the man and reveals that she’s actually lesbian?

Does this make any sense to anyone? I’ve seen it happen/heard stories of it happening.

oofy doofy
But are these Women actually lesbian or are they bullshitting? It may be a case of them not being able to get Chad after being married and deciding to fuck Women rather than going for another oofy doofy.

But are these Women actually lesbian or are they bullshitting? It may be a case of them not being able to get Chad after being married and deciding to fuck Women rather than going for another oofy doofy.
no women would be lesbian if chad is there

No such thing as a lesbian GrAY

Say this, A Man marries a Woman, years later the Woman divorces the man and reveals that she’s actually lesbian?

Does this make any sense to anyone? I’ve seen it happen/heard stories of it happening.
half lavender marriage?

She's straight for chad.