Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Romans vs germanic tribes

?

• Roman empire

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • Germanic tribes

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
44rp3l

44rp3l

Recruit
★★★★★
If you were Born in 0-500 AD would you rather be in roman empire or in germany

the romans can eat shit. just another foreign ethnic civilisation. not my people. not my heritage. remember Teutoberg forest.

Last edited:
DEUTSCHLAND BECAUSE IT IS THE ÜBERLEGENES LAND ÜBER ALLES!

Germans were just poor faggots as i know, while even middle class romans drank good wine and ate good food

They both lost to the jews

the romans can eat shit. just another foreign ethnic civilisation. not my people. not my heritage. remember Teutoberg forest.
Remember Germanicus

Overrated TBH Adrianople was worse for the Romans.

Wasn't the avg roman height like 5"5'?:feelskek: The visigoths mogged them into oblivion

I'm a cavemancel so probably a germanic tribecel

by mars we shall again conquer those filthy barbarian subhumans
galba-1-sized_large.jpg

Teutoberg is a cope and was started by a rebellious Roman not primitive Germanic tribes.
2AE7C004 C2D9 4253 A4D1 5667925F74F4

If you were Born in 0-500 AD would you rather be in roman empire or in germany
Rome besides Greece & Egypt is the foundation of west civilization, culture, and architecture. Rome was based.
They both lost to the jews
Hadrian and Titus trolled the kikes

The Romans couldn't beat the Germanic tribes.

So they beat them with christianity.

roman because I'd want to fuck germanic goddess sex slaves at my villa

The Romans couldn't beat the Germanic tribes.

So they beat them with christianity.
The Romans beat the Germanic tribes multiple times. There are many Germanic tribes and many kept randomly appearing or so. The Germanics literally lived in huts and had no writing system or coordinated military.

The Romans beat the Germanic tribes multiple times. There are many Germanic tribes and many kept randomly appearing or so. The Germanics literally lived in huts and had no writing system or coordinated military.
However it all ended with Germanic tribes conquering the entirety of the remnants of the Western Roman Empire, including Rome.

Last edited:
However it all ended with Germanic tribes conquering the entirety of the remnants of the Western Roman Empire, including Rome.
It was pretty much just Germanics mass immigrating to Rome and destroying it. It didn’t truly die though as it moved to the Byzantine empire which was pretty much a continuation of Rome.

Romans could conquer the entire Mediterranean but they couldn't get past a river because the teuton was on the other side jfl. Say what you want about german tribal civilization and how many battles they lost against the Romans, but in the end they where never fully conquered by them and it was the visagoths that sacked rome.