Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel RoomMate Keeps Turning On Lights When I'm in Bed

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
My Condo has translucent sliding doors to the rooms. Half of my room is just translucent sliding doors. My landlord won't let me change them or block them out so I'm stuck with that. So basically anytime the lights turn on in the main room, my room brightens up.

When I'm asleep my roommate just turns on the lights and wakes me up, he's unemployed so he doesn't have to be up all night, and he doesn't even turn them off when he goes to bed since he has a regular opaque door. Meanwhile I need to be up early for work so I try to go to bed early but then this bullsit happens.

I have to get my ass out of bed and turn off the lights and then i can't fall back asleep, and show up for work tired as shit.

Good or neutral roommates are cool but bad roommates can be really awful. Had this fucker who never cleaned but always complained and cried that the house was dirty, but he said I'm not going to clean because I'm outside all day working so not my fault. Always giving shitty excuses like a little kid and blaming others. I stole some of his kitchen stuff before leaving kek.

Also he was Muslim and once asked me don't put pork in the same fridge shelf as me. Every time I cooked pork I rubbed my unwashed hands in his door knob :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: And rubbed those porkchops all over his food packs :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Really hated the bastard. Fucking whiny bitch.

Last edited:
based NEET, remember every second you work you are directly paying for him to exist

My Condo has translucent sliding doors to the rooms. Half of my room is just translucent sliding doors. My landlord won't let me change them or block them out so I'm stuck with that. So basically anytime the lights turn on in the main room, my room brightens up.

When I'm asleep my roommate just turns on the lights and wakes me up, he's unemployed so he doesn't have to be up all night, and he doesn't even turn them off when he goes to bed since he has a regular opaque door. Meanwhile I need to be up early for work so I try to go to bed early but then this bullsit happens.

I have to get my ass out of bed and turn off the lights and then i can't fall back asleep, and show up for work tired as shit.
My roommate is a fatfuck asshole
Laying down in the bed all day anytime I try to study this motherfucker calls his family or brings his normie faggot friends over to play games fucking faggot assholes he does the same one time during exam this mf and his friend kept the light on to do group study i didn't slept nor studied till 3: 00 am and woke up at 6 am my exams went shit if he keeps doing this shit this sem also i have to low inhibmaxx and say it into his face to stop bringing his faggot ass friends i hate
People with lot of friends who make loud noises more than females
That fatfuck copes with his music and brings his normgoid assholes to listen to the shit he made i can't handle the Gaslight he is an absolute shit

This is the situation the jews have put us in.

I suggest you get some termites and cockroaches before you move out. Let the landlord deal with the aftermath.
Problem is I need a landlord reference to get another place, I need to be on good terms with him.

I know it's a meme to tip your landlord, but I may do it because my roommate has caused him some issues and I don't want him to give me a bad landlord reference for my next place.

Remember, this asshole was supposed to be insanely rich and whose family owned a huge corporation, but he is stuck living with a roommate who gaslights him by turning the light on and slamming the door open as he is jerking off, JFL.