Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ropefuel for fatcels: “Do *foids like fat guys?” - no

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Fatcels are trucels

Btw some research I read a few weeks ago wrote mainly men are suffering loneliness due to obesity and even losing weight doesn't matter when self-esteem is totally distorted

Fatcels are trucels

Btw some research I read a few weeks ago wrote mainly men are suffering loneliness due to obesity and even losing weight doesn't matter when self-esteem is totally distorted
fatcels are volcels

Fatcels are trucels

Fat male = can’t fight to protect the offspring and mothER, so foids hate fat males.

Fat foid = has a vagina, so life on easy mode.

fatcels are volcels
Keep coping
Btw I lost 35 kg and I'm still losing, but if you think every fat person has 11/10 gigachad jaw and bones then glhf

The reality of 2024 is - even fat landwhales think they desERve a man who looks like a young David Beckham.

5'3 Fatcel even if i loss weight it wouldn't make any difference

I'm watching it because I hate myself

This is obviously not surprising - remembER, our male ancestors used to burn foids at the stake for being witches.

That foid with the pink hair looks like a butch lesbian slob, and she wants an “athletic” guy…

ShowER, exercise, look like a young David Beckham.

Then I should have been in normal weight during my redpilled days in HS
Certainly, I don't know. Sport is a thing, regularity is another. Also, nutrition is very important.

Here
My food coping was out of control
Here's your answer then. You need to be extremely careful with what you eat, given that it's the fuel and material that will be used by your body, or stocked. You can begin to lose weight just by stopping eating sugar based shit (which is a lot more things than we first think of in first world shit holes).

Should be common knowledge already.

Fatcels are trucels

itsover losing weight then slay 10+ foids jfl

5'3 Fatcel even if i loss weight it wouldn't make any difference
its over cause your height tbh, being fat is something u can change its never the cause for inceldom

hmmm they didnt sound like they like thin guys either.

Foid thumbnail

Gonna work out now and count my calorioes bros :soy: :soy: :soy:

Nah, if you put all your worthlessness on being fat and then lose weight you get the biggest self-esteem boost ever.