Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Roping advice?

NordicManlet

NordicManlet

Greycel
Does anyone have advice on how to take suicide or anything related to doing it? I’m going to attempt suicide, but the only method i have available is so uneasy, painful and risky that it might be too much, second last time i pussied out.

If it’s of interest my method is cutting my throat with a knife. All you need is a knife, it’s easy to get and legal everywhere. Tough i made change and will use two knifes. The idea is to get moderately affected by alcohol first to make it easier btw. So what i would do is that i would take each blade over each other kinda crossing so i can easily cut from both sides same time, press the knifes in as hard as i can and the pull them across as well as i can. Point being obviously to cut whatever things there are on the sides, jugulars and something deeper in the neck. Upon success i imagine there would be a ton of blood immediately coming out, i would go into shock, drop on the floor ( possibly go out ) and the lay there and bleed rapidly to death. If i fail i could easily end up mute and/or in a wheelchair for starters.
:feelsrope: Honestly tough the idea of death is the only thing that gives my life sense and calms me down, i really want to die, i mean to put it simply it’s an immediate permanent ending to all of your problems and struggles, peace forever. ( Nobody in my family or circle knowns about any of this, only my dad knowns i’m depressed or something like that, moms side thinks everything is great lol. If i rope it will be completely unexpected and i would do it when dads away so nobody would find me in days )

[UWSL]context;[/UWSL]
So to keep it short my life is a complete mess and i got a bunch of problems i can’t handle living with or fix aside “inceldom” too. The last year or so has been a trainwreck of new problems constantly coming or getting worse. I’ve been overwhelmed for months and wanted to just die. I’m going to attempt suicide sooner or later, was supposed to several times before, but postponed, messed up once and got sick right before and pussied out once.

6 posts, asking for advice that constitutes as a federal crime?

Go home, fed, your wife has a surprise for you :feelsdevil:

6 posts, asking for advice that constitutes as a federal crime?

Go home, fed, your wife has a surprise for you :feelsdevil:
The fuck it’s a crime to talk about this stuff?

6 posts? i got two posts, one i just made, dind even know this one got approved by mods before the first comment

and i’m not some fed, if i was going to be in law enforcement i would be a Swat operator

I don’t support it but go find a train schedule

So to keep it short my life is a complete mess and i got a bunch of problems i can’t handle living with or fix aside “inceldom” too. The last year or so has been a trainwreck of new problems constantly coming or getting worse. I’ve been overwhelmed for months and wanted to just die. I’m going to attempt suicide sooner or later, was supposed to several times before, but postponed, messed up once and got sick right before and pussied out once.
This doesn’t tell us anything. You need to be more specific if you’re looking for any help or advice.

Does anyone have advice on how to take suicide or anything related to doing it? I’m going to attempt suicide, but the only method i have available is so uneasy, painful and risky that it might be too much, second last time i pussied out.

If it’s of interest my method is cutting my throat with a knife. All you need is a knife, it’s easy to get and legal everywhere. Tough i made change and will use two knifes. The idea is to get moderately affected by alcohol first to make it easier btw. So what i would do is that i would take each blade over each other kinda crossing so i can easily cut from both sides same time, press the knifes in as hard as i can and the pull them across as well as i can. Point being obviously to cut whatever things there are on the sides, jugulars and something deeper in the neck. Upon success i imagine there would be a ton of blood immediately coming out, i would go into shock, drop on the floor ( possibly go out ) and the lay there and bleed rapidly to death. If i fail i could easily end up mute and/or in a wheelchair for starters.
:feelsrope: Honestly tough the idea of death is the only thing that gives my life sense and calms me down, i really want to die, i mean to put it simply it’s an immediate permanent ending to all of your problems and struggles, peace forever. ( Nobody in my family or circle knowns about any of this, only my dad knowns i’m depressed or something like that, moms side thinks everything is great lol. If i rope it will be completely unexpected and i would do it when dads away so nobody would find me in days )

[UWSL]context;[/UWSL]
Don’t do it keep coping

Don’t do it keep coping
I would maybe but certain problems are just too fucking much to handle, just being crashing trough for a while. Besides there is no point, i got too many problems, will never get to have a gf or just get laid, won’t look better with time only worse and there is no hope
This doesn’t tell us anything. You need to be more specific if you’re looking for any help or advice.
but im looking for advice on roping, that was just for context
I don’t support it but go find a train schedule
lol yeah tbh that might be a decent method unless someone stops me

Trap a belt in the door and wrap it around your neck, it'll take 3-4 minutes to start loosing consciousness, after that it's a done deal :feelsrope:

I would maybe but certain problems are just too fucking much to handle, just being crashing trough for a while. Besides there is no point, i got too many problems, will never get to have a gf or just get laid, won’t look better with time only worse and there is no hope

but im looking for advice on roping, that was just for context

lol yeah tbh that might be a decent method unless someone stops me
There is bigger things than getting a fukcing hole you know, just do the things you enjoy man

Not only do the methods you describe sound painfully inhumane, you’re a sub 20 post greycel. Gee this aint suspicious at all

Trap a belt in the door and wrap it around your neck, it'll take 3-4 minutes to start loosing consciousness, after that it's a done deal :feelsrope:
yea see the thing with short hanging is that it seems like it would take too long to bare since it’s painful. with certain other methods it will go faster even, if it’s more painful that might be better

a guy said he tried it but aborted mid in because it was really painful, coundt handle how it felt

The fuck it’s a crime to talk about this stuff?

6 posts? i got two posts, one i just made, dind even know this one got approved by mods before the first comment

and i’m not some fed, if i was going to be in law enforcement i would be a Swat operator
Sounds like something a fed would say :feelsUgh: