Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rot in hell bitch!

Not reading. Did she go to jail though?

8 and a half years is pretty satisfactory I would say

good. most of these whores aren't even held accountable after ruining a mans life.

inb4 whats the chances she gets released early

Unfortunately!!!
I hope she gets a transgender cellmate, Trannies have become more based at harassing women intruding theyre spaces, This whore deserves one that will shred her vagina apart so much she bleeds out!

So there is still justice on this blasted earth

So there is still justice on this blasted earth
Yes, And hopefully a tranny joins her too if you know what i mean Hehe :feelsaww:

I hope she gets a transgender cellmate, Trannies have become more based at harassing women intruding theyre spaces, This whore deserves one that will shred her vagina apart so much she bleeds out!

white women are to be avoided in 2023

white women are to be avoided in 2023
I been saying this all ethnic men should shit on cumskin foids and ignore them they are retarted and annoying

As a punishment she should actually get gang raped by us :feelsthink:

Not reading. Did she go to jail though?
8 1/2 years. will probably get out after like 4. if she's lucky she won't have to serve time at all. idk why op said rot in hell when she's barely facing anything and will get away without issues while the man will have trouble ever getting a job again

im sure there are some nice white women out there. its just that i haven't met one yet.

they are the only race of women where it seems like the vast majority of them are awful.