Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rothschild reptilian like eyes, what r ur thoughts on this video?

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-

This isnt edited btw the description links to the original video that you can watch

There are some similar cases I've watched on utube i can share

@Jacob Rothschild

[Based][Serious]

Inb4 Serge(high ranked Illuminati) shuts this down

I think nothing

Yes this man is filled with demon spirits thats why his eyes are like this, but it does not matter to him because he lives in a constant state of orgasm mogging us goyim into the dirt.

He has demons shape shift into anything he wants while they unload thousands of years of sexual experience upon his penis having learnt this sexual knowledge and sexual skill from being inside men and woman for hundred of years just to unload it all upon his penis.

If you are not apart of the Rothchild family its over for you.

Skip to 1:00 and watch his left eye

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! (((Serge))) is gonna be taking this unacceptable content down pronto!

I wonder if I'm just bitter or if the fact that the only families that have as said, a "legacy" and some sort of mythical lineage are rich, while almost everyone else in existence live by their hard work.

is it normal that some people live by their last name more than by their first?. And if so then Where do the lies of fairness and equality fit?

And when I think about it. It's not just the Jews. Listening to either of Arianna Rockfeller OR a kardashian feels like listening to a noble aristocrat in a world filled with people that think there is none such thing

Fake and gay.

But how to reptilianmaxx tho?

Not many people noticed it it's not mentioned in the comments much
Wierd prank

What's your explanation for the 1st video?
It's a little outlandish to believe they are reptiles. Perhaps, they purposely do this to fuck with conspiracy theorists. They are heavily involved in plenty of other shit. This just looks to fake. Jews are pretty clever but I don't think they are interdimensional aliens.

Ted talks was created by a Jew.
Original video 1:37

I can't explain the second one though because it was uploaded by solar impulse a Swiss project.

Maybe he's a cyborg.

Last edited:
It's probably just a glitch dude, wouldn't worry about it.

I think some people are just demonic.

Tbh its the jew genes

If it wasnt for the fact that many jews are mixed with whites to a strong degree, tbh I would put them on same level as curries

Also his eyes are probably like that due to jew genes(from being inbred, having tons of diseases and looking ethnic no matter what they mix with)

Also vid is probably made by a normie tier or chad WN and mocking the poor inbred jew tbh

It also doesnt matter how much a jew richmaxx, he get cuck by Aryan goy Chad

Hell, I bet all the Israeli Chads are the ones that look more gentile white or are just straight up white tbh

He has demons shape shift into anything he wants while they unload thousands of years of sexual experience upon his penis having learnt this sexual knowledge and sexual skill from being inside men and woman for hundred of years just to unload it all upon his penis.

Is there a legit way to obtain such creatures? Do I have to contact Rothschild and just be open about it? Perhaps I can be a vessel for some mighty creature and then eventually we will become one.
I am actually serious about this. There has to be something in this world, something meaningful, something of worth, so I can become valuable myself.

Clearly fake. Look at the guy on the left's hand; it glitches at the same time as the eye

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back