Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rough idea for a new Utopia

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★★
The government will take DNA samples of every kid and rank them among each other (the ranking will not be disclosed to avoid mass suicide and ERs)

Partition the population into 20 different groups from an early age. The top 5% of the population, consisting of an equal amount of women and men are in group number 1. The ones with the genetic material that mogs 90% of the population but is considered inferior to the top 5% will be in group 2 and so on until group 20 full of subhumans, but again with an equal amount of fertile men and women.

Because this government controls millions of people, each group populates several cities and villages and lives in a segregated part of the country. The chads in the north, the subhumans somewhere in the south for example, maybe on an island.

My hypothesis is the following (And I think it is wrong, but an interesting idea nonetheless): Let's say I partition society in such a fine-grained way that in a given group everybody is considered to have roughly the same attractiveness. Then there won't be any lookism anymore.

Maybe this means that for a country with 100 million inhabitants, there has to be a large number like 10 thousand groups. The distribution of the population won't be even. More people fall into the average ones, and for both ends of the attractiveness distribution there will be fewer people for a given group, because the differences in attractiveness are drastic between the bottom 0.1% and the bottom 0.05%.

For example, in group 1462, everyone of the men will have the same height (+-1cm), very similar facial features and a similar amount of failos.

Easier solution: blind all foids at birth with battery acid

No eyesight = no lookism