Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rules for girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
MizantropMarian

MizantropMarian

Banned
-
I know many of you guys want young girls, but the young generation of girls have more sluts/low iq whores than the previous one.
So, a girlfriend same age or even older with 2 years may be ideal, don t get angry yet , i will tell why old is not bad.
She need to be:
Virgin(if is older and still virgin =even better)
Introvert and not talking with others .
No male friends
I don t want her to be kinky/pervert, i know your opinion, but personally i don t. It s a red flag.
Not being feminist/pro lgbt and should be 100%straight.
She need to have some traumas , bad chilhood so she would want you to care about her, think about it, a extrovert who had attention her whole life vs a girl with traumas, who was tortured like us, i know it s rare.
HIGH IQ, above 110 iq, i want her to be able to talk with me about anything .
Romantic and needy. I want 24/24to be with her.
She should accept to move in a small city.
Not having solo social media accounts, we should have one account which both we would use.

Ever heard of "beggars can't be choosers"?

This is an obvious IT account. Try harder.

Ever heard of "beggars can't be choosers"?

This is an obvious IT account. Try harder.
then you are stupid, even ugly should have standards .
IF YOU WANT A LOYAL GF NOT JUST SEX

She need to have some traumas , bad chilhood so she would want you to care about her, think about it, a extrovert who had attention her whole life vs a girl with traumas, who was tortured like us, i know it s rare.
Yeah a girl that had been beaten by her father throughout her entire childhood would be ideal for me. She can call me daddy and I can satisfy her needs.

Hi IT.

She needs to be:
  • Virgin
  • No antisocial media or dating apps
  • Does not talk
  • At least a 11/10 face but 10/10 may be fine too in some cases
  • Not wearing any fakeup
  • At most 4'9" tall
  • Does not have a degree
  • Willing to sign a contract with me which forces her to give me half of whatever she has inherited from her parents if I happen not to like her at some point
  • Willing to commit to me but not have children
  • With a tight vagina
  • Fairly decent frame - thick hips, bubble butt and big firm tits, but thin waist
  • Smooth skin, undamaged by the sun
  • Not a smoker or alcoholic
  • Having clothes and hairstyle which fit my taste
Anything less is unacceptable, I'm not in the mood for games after all! I want a REAL woman!

Nu mai spama threaduri de cacat ba romane

Dc mă

Da mi instagramu tau
Instagram deja e naspa cumetre, vezi ca tu deja ai trasaturi de Chadlite, nu stiu ce te complexezi ca ai deja 5'8. Eu am 5'10 da fata mea arata mult mai naspa decat a ta.

Ai putea sa iesi prin club sau cv, poate iese combinatia. Si nu mai fii un "beta nice guy" ca oricum iesi in minus prin atitudine. Pizdele sunt atrase de oameni care le scuipa-n ochi.

Instagram deja e naspa cumetre, vezi ca tu deja ai trasaturi de Chadlite, nu stiu ce te complexezi ca ai deja 5'8. Eu am 5'10 da fata mea arata mult mai naspa decat a ta.

Ai putea sa iesi prin club sau cv, poate iese combinatia. Si nu mai fii un "beta nice guy" ca oricum iesi in minus prin atitudine. Pizdele sunt atrase de oameni care le scuipa-n ochi.
Eu vreau iubita loiala si desteapta
Nu orice tarfa

Status
Not open for further replies.