Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russia appreciation thread

The enemy of your enemy is not your friend in this case. I'll only root for Russia if it nukes this gay world, but I'll be too dead to do that by then anyway.

russian literature is based tbh

I only like Tzarist Russia and that's mainly because of their high culture (Tchaikovsky, Dostoyevsky) and vast Siberian taigas.
What is now called Russia, is just a reanimated corpse of giant.

Russia is a shithole and should be nuked
t.Russian

Shatov was straightforward with his show his morals.
The evil bastard though was fantastically created, great portrayal of a sociopath.
yes i liked his darktriadmaxxed character :feelshaha: and his conversations with other people were always exciting to read. what do u think about the millionaire in "the idiot" he is based tbh for killing the whore in the end :feelshaha::feelshaha:

yes i liked his darktriadmaxxed character :feelshaha: and his conversations with other people were always exciting to read. what do u think about the millionaire in "the idiot" he is based tbh for killing the whore in the end :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Is Othello based too?:feelsLSD:

Kill the Ukros :feelsdevil: Zelenskyy still thinks he's in a Hollyjewood movie. Show him! :blackpill::feelsdevil:

From the totally based and tradcon country BTW.
If you support Russia, you are literally a cuck as you support a feminist hellhole where women sometimes order their boyfriend to beat up other men.:feelswhat::feelswhat:

A shit hole run by Jews and overrun with Central Asian and Caucus Muslims.

Rogozhin was very obsessive and that makes about Nastasya and that made him :bluepill: in my eyes. Him killing her was not truly based, but I didn't like her character at all, so in the end I was like "ok, a loose end was severed, cool"

Inferior copy of the Soviet anthem. Also modern Russia is a Soviet rump state (like the Ukraine and Kazakhstan), it is not the inheritor of the Russian Empire, it merely dresses in its symbols.

suck my cock in real life (name of video game)