Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Russia has always had a bad military

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
We have been tricked into thinking russia has a good military. 2nd best military my foot.

Russia can only win during winter on their own turf. Prime examples are napolean and the nazis losing cause of winter. The winter always saved russia. They lost in afghanistan.

slavs are well known phyrric victory masters

What is phyrric?

Here is you bullet!

No go grab fallen comrades gun

And FIGHT!

I think Russia is just too big, too ethnically diverse and too corrupt to function properly.

as long as they don't lose its the only life fuel for curries and rice

only retards thought russia had a strong military, and that include like 98% of normies

only retards thought russia had a strong military, and that include like 98% of normies
For realz. They build a handful of modern tanks, fighters, and hypersonic missiles and everyone freaks. I point out to normies that Russia is only scary because of nukes.

Same goes for china. They might have a few million troops, with mostly outdated equipment, but what good are they when poorly trained, fed, and supplied? No country has the military industrial complex to match the US and it clearly shows now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back