Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russia military potential

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Each year about 750,000 males turn 18 in Russia. And they have their mandatory 1 year of military service. For males between 18-40 Russia has around 16,500,000 males.

The current Russian military has about 1,040,000 soldiers, and 360,000 additional soldiers have been called up for the first wave mobilization and are in training. Russia has 2 million in the reserves.

What Russia needs is a very broad attack on Ukraine, extending the frontlines and to have the manpower to push offensives into cities and for encirclements. The idea here isn't necessarily to actually take a lot more of Ukraine, but to be in a position to be able to do that, and then force Ukraine to negotiate.

For Ukraine they have about 200,000 males turning 18 each year. And they have about 4,400,000 males between 18-40. But we also have to take into account that Russia now controls about 1/4 of Ukraine's population in the areas Russia took over. So we have to reduce those numbers to 150,000 males turning 18 each year, and about 3,300,000 between 18-40.

The Ukraine army already has 700,000 soldiers, so they can go higher, but it will get more difficult. This is why NATO is bringing mercenaries to join the Ukraine army, especially Polish.

I doubt the military can expend too much of itself, especially if its in failing increments; continued death and destruction would indeed not be very desirable to Russia. :feelssus:

Simply more elite-puppeteered, artificial conflict and strife; I root for no side, both most likely being part of some greater overarching agenda in a new order, and both equally discriminating and subjugation against subhumans in terms of hypergamy-enabling policies and being controlled by globohomo, though it is nice to see Soydditors and other cucks screeching over Russia literally existing and their even more degeneracy-supporting, deteriorating Western puppet Ukraine possibly failing... :feelshehe:

Though it seems for now Ukraine has the upper hand; I doubt the battle is even close to ending, so we'll simply have to wait and see. :feelsjuice:

I feel as if Russia will continue to vie for continued negotiation and hope that Ukraine simply stops at around the same level of land that it started at before. :feelswhere:

Yeah, also having more soldiers would help them hold onto the gained regions.

Each year about 750,000 males turn 18 in Russia. And they have their mandatory 1 year of military service. For males between 18-40 Russia has around 16,500,000 males.

The current Russian military has about 1,040,000 soldiers, and 360,000 additional soldiers have been called up for the first wave mobilization and are in training. Russia has 2 million in the reserves.

What Russia needs is a very broad attack on Ukraine, extending the frontlines and to have the manpower to push offensives into cities and for encirclements. The idea here isn't necessarily to actually take a lot more of Ukraine, but to be in a position to be able to do that, and then force Ukraine to negotiate.

For Ukraine they have about 200,000 males turning 18 each year. And they have about 4,400,000 males between 18-40. But we also have to take into account that Russia now controls about 1/4 of Ukraine's population in the areas Russia took over. So we have to reduce those numbers to 150,000 males turning 18 each year, and about 3,300,000 between 18-40.

The Ukraine army already has 700,000 soldiers, so they can go higher, but it will get more difficult. This is why NATO is bringing mercenaries to join the Ukraine army, especially Polish.
Which source did you use for your Ukrainian numbers? I highly doubt those numbers are current like from the last 3 months for example because I see young 20 - 30 something year old Ukrainian men here in West Europe. They just like Russian men are getting out of the country in any way they can.

I suspect we will see more and more mercaneries in Ukraine as time goes on. From what I see around me the Ukraines fertile youth are leaving the country. I see the young like 13 - 17 years old with their mums and grandmas here in EU, so the Ukraine will have no replacement soldiers if this war continues for a couple more years.

Which source did you use for your Ukrainian numbers? I highly doubt those numbers are current like from the last 3 months for example because I see young 20 - 30 something year old Ukrainian men here in West Europe. They just like Russian men are getting out of the country in any way they can.

I suspect we will see more and more mercaneries in Ukraine as time goes on. From what I see around me the Ukraines fertile youth are leaving the country. I see the young like 13 - 17 years old with their mums and grandmas here in EU, so the Ukraine will have no replacement soldiers if this war continues for a couple more years.

I just used the Wikipedia demographics pages for both countries and looked for a rounded estimate to give rough estimates of the numbers.

Ya the Ukrainians men must be leaving much more than the Russian men on average. So the Ukrainian numbers will be even less than I am estimating. And then the next years even worse for the teenage males fleeing with their families.

That why I have been thinking the West is going to have to get Poland into the war in say late 2023 or early 2024.. unless enough mercenaries can be found. The Russians say they are hearing nearly more Polish language on the radios than Ukrainian.. they are exaggerating but no doubt there is a huge number of Polish mercenaries there now.

Another thing that I think some EU countries are already doing is sending Ukrainian draft age males back to Ukraine.

I just used the Wikipedia demographics pages for both countries and looked for a rounded estimate to give rough estimates of the numbers.

Ya the Ukrainians men must be leaving much more than the Russian men on average. So the Ukrainian numbers will be even less than I am estimating. And then the next years even worse for the teenage males fleeing with their families.

That why I have been thinking the West is going to have to get Poland into the war in say late 2023 or early 2024.. unless enough mercenaries can be found. The Russians say they are hearing nearly more Polish language on the radios than Ukrainian.. they are exaggerating but no doubt there is a huge number of Polish mercenaries there now.

Another thing that I think some EU countries are already doing is sending Ukrainian draft age males back to Ukraine.
do you any sources for this?

do you any sources for this?

I will take a look for it, I saw some news stories about this a few months ago for a few days and then haven't seen anything else about it.

Ok from reading google search pages, definitely the Ukrainians are stopping military age men from leaving the country.

I will take a look for it, I saw some news stories about this a few months ago for a few days and then haven't seen anything else about it.
That would be brutal if they are doing that to the Ukrainian males. Sacrificing them for the imperial dreams of Westerners.

But hey low iq foot soldiers will rather get themselves killed on the battlefield rather than revolt and get rid of the current regime. Anyway their own problem.

Btw NATO in my opinion wont have it so easy if this war expands because ethnics love Russia and will fight happily for Russia . I dont know if you understand the historical bond between ethnics and the Russians/Chinese? Those two supplied and funded all the decolonisation and civil wars all over the world after WW2 till like mid 1990's
When things get tough Ethnics will send millions to fight for Russia and Russia will be allowed to manufacture in their countries.

Ok from reading google search pages, definitely the Ukrainians are stopping military age men from leaving the country.
Yeah stopping them is one thing. If hey get out thats another another. I am just wondering if they actually get sent back because that would be mega brutal

That would be brutal if they are doing that to the Ukrainian males. Sacrificing them for the imperial dreams of Westerners.

But hey low iq foot soldiers will rather get themselves killed on the battlefield rather than revolt and get rid of the current regime. Anyway their own problem.

Btw NATO in my opinion wont have it so easy if this war expands because ethnics love Russia and will fight happily for Russia . I dont know if you understand the historical bond between ethnics and the Russians/Chinese? Those two supplied and funded all the decolonisation and civil wars all over the world after WW2 till like mid 1990's
When things get tough Ethnics will send millions to fight for Russia and Russia will be allowed to manufacture in their countries.

Ya I am thinking this was an idea that didn't get off the ground to send back Ukrainians men of military age. There would at minimum a legal battle over that. I don't know what the EU countries policies on deporting illegal immigrants are.

I knew of the ethnics support for Russia but I haven't fully factored it into my thinking yet for the war in the long run, and I didn't know how dedicated they were to Russia until this war got going. So far I've been thinking of countries Russia could for sure get soldiers from, and first comes to mind is Russia's allies in Africa. Years ago Putin made a rule that anyone can join the Russian army, even if they aren't Russian citizens. So there were already some black Africans serving in the Russian military before the war. There are some first hand observations from Russia that Russia seems to be bringing in a lot more blacks into the Russian military now.

A huge thing is that Russia isn't cut off from world trade because of all the ethnic nations still trading with Russia. Russia has money to buy large amounts of weaponry from other countries, especially if like we speculated China bankrolls Russia to some level.

Right now Russia doesn't really need non-Russian soldiers because it has a large pool of Russians. But as the war goes on and gets bigger Russia is going to need all the help it can get. So it should start bringing in ethnics now even in small numbers to get the process started.

Right now Russia doesn't really need non-Russian soldiers because it has a large pool of Russians. But as the war goes on and gets bigger Russia is going to need all the help it can get. So it should start bringing in ethnics now even in small numbers to get the process started.
hmm WW3, brutal. I doubt though that Russia will fall like really fast, it will take minimum 3 -4 years if Russia falls at all. In that time the EU and Western economies will be screaming. No way Russia will not do everything to get the ethnics not to send resources to NATO and to ditch as many Western imports as possible. So obviously the West will get deperate and this war will expand because the EU will get desperate due to the fact it needs cheap resources from ethnics and they will need a quick vicxtory or else make peace asap.

Have you thought that this is an all in situation for both sides? If the West loses then they lose big because so many countries are now moving away from the West and this lose will leave the West alot weaker. If Russia loses then it is over for them completely.

Last edited:
Years ago Putin made a rule that anyone can join the Russian army, even if they aren't Russian citizens. So there were already some black Africans serving in the Russian military before the war. There are some first hand observations from Russia that Russia seems to be bringing in a lot more blacks into the Russian military now.
Niggers will do anything to get out of their shitholes. If they are ready to cross the sahara desert where over 50% die during the journey and cross the sea into Europe where a large % die as well do you think they wont do everything to fcuk off from Africa to Russia as soldiers with the promise of pay in US$ and the prospect of blonde blue eyed Olga or hot Mongoloid cutie to warm their beds?

hmm WW3, brutal. I doubt though that Russia will fall like really fast, it will take minimum 3 -4 years if Russia falls at all. In that time the EU and Western economies will be screaming. No way Russia will not do everything to get the ethnics not to send resources to NATO and to ditch as many Western imports as possible. So obviously the West will get deperate and this war will expand because the EU will get desperate due to the fact it needs cheap resources from ethnics and they will need a quick vicxtory or else make peace asap.

Have you thought that this is an all in situation for both sides? If the West loses then they lose big because so many countries are now moving away from the West and this lose will leave the West alot weaker. If Russia loses then it is over for them completely.

Ya your posts really make me think down these lines and in new directions. This is the problem I see with peace at this point.

It could be Russia gets the 4 SE provinces where it is now and the West gets the rest of Ukraine. This area Russia has now is basically the whole area where Russian speakers are a majority, according to a 1991 map of Ukraine by languages on the Ukraine demographics Wikipedia page.

The problem I see is that before the West can rebuild Ukraine which is going to cost a couple $trillion, they will want to make sure Ukraine can defend itself. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense to rebuild if Russia might attack again a few years later. So the West will want to bring in the 3/4 remaining Ukraine into NATO to shield it. As then an attack on Ukraine would bring all of NATO in. If Ukraine is able to defend itself then it will also join NATO as Russia wouldn't be able to stop it.

But Russia believes if Ukraine joins NATO then Russia isn't defendable against the West over the long run. So I don't think Russia currently can agree to that. In fact even stopping the war, then the West will arm Ukraine up, and if Ukraine gets defendable then it will join NATO.

From the Western side say Russia takes all of Ukraine after a long war, where Russia overwhelms Ukraine. Then first off its the 41 million of Ukraine who are now on the Russian side. But then it probably is losing all of Southeastern Europe as those countries are already close to flipping to Russia's side now. And Romania would be surrounded and have to make a deal. If Hungary went with the Russian side, and Russia had Ukraine, it would give Russia land access to Serbia to back them up. In that case the Russian army would have become very strong and Russia emboldened that force works and they could keep pushing and threatening the West.

So it has to be I think one side or the other is losing so much on the battlefield that they are willing to agree to a peace deal. That is why I think this war is going to go on for a long time to come, because neither side is exhausted or close to it. Like you said 3-4 years minimum for Russia to be overwhelmed.

Ya your posts really make me think down these lines and in new directions. This is the problem I see with peace at this point.

It could be Russia gets the 4 SE provinces where it is now and the West gets the rest of Ukraine. This area Russia has now is basically the whole area where Russian speakers are a majority, according to a 1991 map of Ukraine by languages on the Ukraine demographics Wikipedia page.

The problem I see is that before the West can rebuild Ukraine which is going to cost a couple $trillion, they will want to make sure Ukraine can defend itself. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense to rebuild if Russia might attack again a few years later. So the West will want to bring in the 3/4 remaining Ukraine into NATO to shield it. As then an attack on Ukraine would bring all of NATO in. If Ukraine is able to defend itself then it will also join NATO as Russia wouldn't be able to stop it.

But Russia believes if Ukraine joins NATO then Russia isn't defendable against the West over the long run. So I don't think Russia currently can agree to that. In fact even stopping the war, then the West will arm Ukraine up, and if Ukraine gets defendable then it will join NATO.

From the Western side say Russia takes all of Ukraine after a long war, where Russia overwhelms Ukraine. Then first off its the 41 million of Ukraine who are now on the Russian side. But then it probably is losing all of Southeastern Europe as those countries are already close to flipping to Russia's side now. And Romania would be surrounded and have to make a deal. If Hungary went with the Russian side, and Russia had Ukraine, it would give Russia land access to Serbia to back them up. In that case the Russian army would have become very strong and Russia emboldened that force works and they could keep pushing and threatening the West.

So it has to be I think one side or the other is losing so much on the battlefield that they are willing to agree to a peace deal. That is why I think this war is going to go on for a long time to come, because neither side is exhausted or close to it. Like you said 3-4 years minimum for Russia to be overwhelmed.
wow, so according to your analysis Russia obviously has WAY more to gain from winning than the West. For them the benefits of victory will be enormous and the results of losing also enormous. So both the EU and Russia are super desperate. The USA is as usual profiting the most, they got all the resources they need in their own soil so their economy can if needed be self sufficient.

This is the same way the USA let Britain and Russia fight the Germans and Japanese till exhaustion and each side were super desperate and over stretched making really dumb decisions because of desperation then when all sides are on their last legs the USA marches in and claims the victory and uses Hollywood to ego massage themselves about how brave they are and how amazing yet they actually did very little in the bigger picture:feelskek:
:feelskek::feelsclown::feelsLightsaber:

wow, so according to your analysis Russia obviously has WAY more to gain from winning than the West. For them the benefits of victory will be enormous and the results of losing also enormous. So both the EU and Russia are super desperate. The USA is as usual profiting the most, they got all the resources they need in their own soil so their economy can if needed be self sufficient.

This is the same way the USA let Britain and Russia fight the Germans and Japanese till exhaustion and each side were super desperate and over stretched making really dumb decisions because of desperation then when all sides are on their last legs the USA marches in and claims the victory and uses Hollywood to ego massage themselves about how brave they are and how amazing yet they actually did very little in the bigger picture:feelskek:
:feelskek::feelsclown::feelsLightsaber:

The EU countries are trying to rebuild their armies very fast, so they definitely thought the same as me as where is this going. Thing is it takes a long time to rebuild militaries like that, but they do have the money. A nice thing for Russia is when you are forced to go all in or nearly so, then you also potentially can win a lot.

It is becoming industrial warfare. Like a very key aspect of it is how much military production can Russia do or buy from other countries. Russia has the soldiers once it is mobilizing for the next couple years at least, Russia obviously has the natural resources production.

Europe map 2

I drew lines on this map to show what I think Russia really needs to push for. You see if Russia doesn't have Western Ukraine, then they can't link up with Slovakia and Hungary. Without linking up with Hungary, then they don't link up with Serbia.

The EU countries are trying to rebuild their armies very fast, so they definitely thought the same as me as where is this going. Thing is it takes a long time to rebuild militaries like that, but they do have the money. A nice thing for Russia is when you are forced to go all in or nearly so, then you also potentially can win a lot.

It is becoming industrial warfare. Like a very key aspect of it is how much military production can Russia do or buy from other countries. Russia has the soldiers once it is mobilizing for the next couple years at least, Russia obviously has the natural resources production.

View attachment 679920

I drew lines on this map to show what I think Russia really needs to push for. You see if Russia doesn't have Western Ukraine, then they can't link up with Slovakia and Hungary. Without linking up with Hungary, then they don't link up with Serbia.
looking at your map got me thinking about this whole war. You know that in the Romania , Bulgaria region loads and loads of common Swiss, German, French, Italian business men and businesses have set up manufacturing facilities and then export into the EU market just as one example of the economics associated with those regions, which in your map are clearly behind Russian lines.

I suposse this is a nationalists wet dreams because the globalist EU is broken down or weakened.

So this is just an example of what I am thinking like does it make sense in the bigger picture for EU to fight Russia just because USA wants this? Why not just deal on friendly terms with Russia and ditch the USA warmongers?

Just asking, because there is loads I could write on this bigger picture but you get my point I hope

What exactly is your opinion on this aspect? Why does the EU stick with USA instead of just ditching them and doing for self. I mean EU has a bigger overall economy anyway if added up etc etc.

looking at your map got me thinking about this whole war. You know that in the Romania , Bulgaria region loads and loads of common Swiss, German, French, Italian business men and businesses have set up manufacturing facilities and then export into the EU market just as one example of the economics associated with those regions, which in your map are clearly behind Russian lines.

I suposse this is a nationalists wet dreams because the globalist EU is broken down or weakened.

So this is just an example of what I am thinking like does it make sense in the bigger picture for EU to fight Russia just because USA wants this? Why not just deal on friendly terms with Russia and ditch the USA warmongers?

Just asking, because there is loads I could write on this bigger picture but you get my point I hope

What exactly is your opinion on this aspect? Why does the EU stick with USA instead of just ditching them and doing for self. I mean EU has a bigger overall economy anyway if added up etc etc.

This is a controversial opinion that few agree with me on, but I think the US has control of the West European countries. I don't think they ever actually became independent after we took them over by force in WWII. On the other hand countries in Eastern Europe we never directly conquered, so the US is getting control of those but its not the direct military control for all of them.

What others believe is the US gives the West European governments a good deal, and I think this is a big factor. They get to be in charge of their whole nations in most things, and as long as the US military is there, they don't have to fear either civil wars or wars between European countries. Because since the US military took over Western Europe in 1945 its been over 75 years now of no civil wars or wars between countries there.

The other thing the Europeans I think are worried about is say the USA did leave can they stop Russia, or would Russia just dominate Europe then. Where it could be different is say down the road there is this Euro army which could defend Europe from Russia, then that is different. A Euro army could also stop the civil wars and wars between nations in Europe. But then what if European countries disagree on what the Euro army should do.

A nice thing about being in the US Empire for Europeans, is America doesn't care where the borders are or historical grievances. America just says the current borders stay and anyone who tries to change that the US military is coming for.

The EU also needs the US Navy at sea. Europeans are great trading nations and they need their ships to be safe to go anywhere by sea. And ships from the rest of the world to be able to get to Europe.

But there are real costs too to being with the US. Like when the Empire is expanding again and now their trade with Russia is cutoff.

This is a controversial opinion that few agree with me on, but I think the US has control of the West European countries. I don't think they ever actually became independent after we took them over by force in WWII. On the other hand countries in Eastern Europe we never directly conquered, so the US is getting control of those but its not the direct military control for all of them.

What others believe is the US gives the West European governments a good deal, and I think this is a big factor. They get to be in charge of their whole nations in most things, and as long as the US military is there, they don't have to fear either civil wars or wars between European countries. Because since the US military took over Western Europe in 1945 its been over 75 years now of no civil wars or wars between countries there.

The other thing the Europeans I think are worried about is say the USA did leave can they stop Russia, or would Russia just dominate Europe then. Where it could be different is say down the road there is this Euro army which could defend Europe from Russia, then that is different. A Euro army could also stop the civil wars and wars between nations in Europe. But then what if European countries disagree on what the Euro army should do.

A nice thing about being in the US Empire for Europeans, is America doesn't care where the borders are or historical grievances. America just says the current borders stay and anyone who tries to change that the US military is coming for.

The EU also needs the US Navy at sea. Europeans are great trading nations and they need their ships to be safe to go anywhere by sea. And ships from the rest of the world to be able to get to Europe.

But there are real costs too to being with the US. Like when the Empire is expanding again and now their trade with Russia is cutoff.
so the Europeans have had a very sweet deal sticking with USA.

Ithink you are right because after WW2 they were totaly exhausted, down and out. The thing is that I am thinking of things based on current industrial and economic conditions but overlooking where Europe was just one generation ago and who exactly helped EU get to where they are today.
Looking at history the Euros love nothing more and better than fighting each other and causing chaos amongst themselves.

Okay now I understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back