Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Russian humiliates blackcel student

Humans doing human things.

I dont like nigs, but i dont like bullies neither

poor blackcel but that's what he gets for going to a soyceity full of whitoids, should have stayed in his rightfull place next time.
even shit like this is common with arabian, i saw them a lot of time humiluating nigs in the street and throwing eggs and flour at them

Standard caucus behavior

Slavs are basically brighter niggers

poor blackcel but that's what he gets for going to a soyceity full of whitoids, should have stayed in his rightfull place next time.
even shit like this is common with arabian, i saw them a lot of time humiluating nigs in the street and throwing eggs and flour at them
I've heard it's especially bad for nigs in the Gulf countries.

I feel bad for him

I've heard it's especially bad for nigs in the Gulf countries.
way worse
they legit buy niggress as sex slaves and home cleaners. i even once saw an ISIS site saying how they sell syrian and black sex slaves for 100k dinars for a 12 years old girl and the price gets higher the older the toilet is.
also they're known to tell black people to "eat shit", very famous insult to nigs in the gulf countries

brutal

it’s truly over for niggers

Ah, the most human thing ever. Bullying. How much i disdain these thughs who think they're funny, later when they're in a pool of blood they ask why and their families call them angels.

I don't care right now.

Let me integrate with you so we can continue.

Is that supposed to be funny?
People in the reddit comments are like "make him sunflower fertilizer", "send him to Ukraine", etc....little do they know that Ukrainians are just as shitty as Russians (which Ukrainians will HAYE to read this, but I'l; fucking say it again --- you guys are fuckin similar). Slavs are just a shitty people overall

I dont like nigs, but i dont like bullies neither
This is why eastern europe has less browns, would you rather this guy be like some american soyjak and suck the black kid’s toes?

People in the reddit comments are like "make him sunflower fertilizer", "send him to Ukraine", etc....
They said this with blacked.com in another tab, 100%

Redditors are the human form of BBC Cobson

way worse
they legit buy niggress as sex slaves and home cleaners. i even once saw an ISIS site saying how they sell syrian and black sex slaves for 100k dinars for a 12 years old girl and the price gets higher the older the toilet is.
also they're known to tell black people to "eat shit", very famous insult to nigs in the gulf countries
Gulf country moment.

Standard caucus behavior
If it's any consolation know that Ruskies get cucked by literally everyone(even Ricemen) while blacks don't get cucked.

And I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but most whites think that your ethnic group, Southern Asians, are weak low IQ subhumans in need of ethnic cleansing.
I wish they did, but they don’t. Most whites are even more self-hating than me. You know who thinks South Asians are weak low IQ subhumans who need to die? ME :feelskek:
Are you one of those idiots who fell for the now obsolete racial classification system where Indians were shoehorned into being part of the white race because scholars at the time purported that there were only three major races?
No. I’m not one of those copers who think curries are white. Heck, I would put YOUR kind over mine in the racial hierarchy. At least you mog us physically (assuming you aren’t khoisan, somali, or pygmy congo).
Western Europeans are just as racist as Eastern Europeans with the exception of maybe Spain and France. Blacks living in Europe are extremely rare anyway. They have restrictive immigration systems that filter out most from entering and they insist on maintaining their demographics
Once again, I wish any of what you said here was true. Western Europeans are brainwashed, leftist cucks. There are tens of millions of blacks in Europe. And European immigration is not restrictive in the slightest. Europe is probably the most zogged continent on Earth.
Vast majority of Europeans have stated in polls that they oppose immigration.
And again, I wish this was true

I know blacks aren't popular in Eastern Europe but damn, that's fucked up

serves him right, he should've stayed in Africa!

Hes a pedo

Slavs love torturing people so it's not surprising that their bullies are very extreme. Just look at all the vids and stories about torturing and killing the enemy soldiers for no reason in the current Ukraine war. And how much Ukraines hate Russians and the other way around right now although they're very close ethnically.
Just stay away from Slavs basically, they are very brutal, even the ones in Germany.

Slavs love torturing people so it's not surprising that their bullies are very extreme. Just look at all the vids and stories about torturing and killing the enemy soldiers for no reason in the current Ukraine war. And how much Ukraines hate Russians and the other way around right now although they're very close ethnically.
Just stay away from Slavs basically, they are very brutal, even the ones in Germany.
Western slavs tend to be way tamer

They're just angry that russian whores fall for BBC.

Ukrainians are based for hating Russians. Russians raped and killed ukrainians for centuries.

This is why we Central europeans fear Russia.