Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russian men are fleeing to Kazakhstan

khazak women look great. they are a mix of European and asian. hapa girls look beautiful. muslim nation too.

Street interviews show Kazakh women lusting after Kpop Changs. If we translate the Blackpill to Korean, we could recruit in South Korea too.

khazak women look great. they are a mix of European and asian. hapa girls look beautiful. muslim nation too.
Apparently they beat up Arab men, so I already prefer Kazakhs over Pakis who simp for and get cucked by Arabs

Apparently they beat up Arab men, so I already prefer Kazakhs over Pakis who simp for and get cucked by Arabs
Interesting. Didn't know. I like them just for that - most Arabs I've met are low inhib jerks that look for any little excuse to start fights

Interesting. Didn't know. I like them just for that - most Arabs I've met are low inhib jerks that look for any little excuse to start fights

You would think men from a patriarchal society wouldn't feel the need to peacock and start fights to impress women

Act fast. Russians are horndogs

MediumDiploma

Can we ban this schizo? So schizo!

How about banning you instead?
And ban his lackey too

Why india got a bunch of schizos like wereck and these fucks? Nah, bias, indians are just overrepresented here, other races got as much schizos as indians

And ban his lackey too

Why india got a bunch of schizos like wereck and these fucks? Nah, bias, indians are just overrepresented here, other races got as much schizos as indians
I keep racking my brain to pinpoint the event that made you go from agreeing with me to hating me. Is it when I assumed you were Slavic, or when I said I was defending Russia more than you? Is it when I told K9Otaku to be respectful to you?

I keep racking my brain to pinpoint the event that made you go from agreeing with me to hating me. Is it when I assumed you were Slavic, or when I said I was defending Russia more than you? Is it when I told K9Otaku to be respectful to you?
Pinpoint the way out of this forum, please, your place is on n c u.world

Radicalism is never to be agreed with

Muh russians, muh kazah pussy
Kazah and other middle asian are our bros, not yours, stinky curry .!.:feelsEhh:.!.

Kazah and other middle asian are our bros, not yours, stinky curry .!.:feelsEhh:.!.
Ты бы видел, как некоторые чурки нас ненавидят, а этот индиец визжит что все мы тут братья.. не люблю таких людей, не жили тут, и возбухают. Теория это хорошо, но с практикой оно нередко в разные стороны идет

Watch all the street interviews, Kazakh women don't want curries, borscht, or local Kazakhs. They want BTS Kpop Changs.

Polygyny will turn Kazakhstan into South Sudan
Like i give a fuck.. what can i do? What can you do? Nothing we can do here! So please, stay away. We got too many problems on our plate already

Ooooh hypergamy

Welcome to industrialization! Everything has its pros and cons, and cons of being able to fly through life like a breeze is this

Nothing really special. We are humans, after all

Ты бы видел, как некоторые чурки нас ненавидят, а этот индиец визжит что все мы тут братья.. не люблю таких людей, не жили тут, и возбухают. Теория это хорошо, но с практикой оно нередко в разные стороны идет
I didn't expect ethnic Kazakhs to be so defensive of their women until someone on this forum posted news articles regarding it. It was admittedly foolish of me to think all countries are like Thailand or Phillipines.

Like i give a fuck.. what can i do? What can you do? Nothing we can do here! So please, stay away. We got too many problems on our plate already

Ooooh hypergamy

Welcome to industrialization! Everything has its pros and cons, and cons of being able to fly through life like a breeze is this

Nothing really special. We are humans, after all
Unchecked hypergamy will turn all places into crime ridden hell holes like Rio de Janeiro . Industrialised life can't be a breeze if all men are selling drugs to impress women.

I didn't expect ethnic Kazakhs to be so defensive of their women until someone on this forum posted news articles regarding it. It was admittedly foolish of me to think all countries are like Thailand or Phillipines.
Man. You really know nothing about local culture.. nobody "steals" women nowadays, nobody cares for it

If you want to seamax, or, asiamax - go for it, but just.. stop all this, this is ridiculous

Unchecked hypergamy will turn all places into crime ridden hell holes like Rio de Janeiro . Industrialised life can't be a breeze if all men are selling drugs to impress women.
What can we do? Nothing. So let us watch the world go around.. nothing will change, it was always like this

Man. You really know nothing about local culture.. nobody "steals" women nowadays, nobody cares for it

If you want to seamax, or, asiamax - go for it, but just.. stop all this, this is ridiculous
Maybe you're right. Another alternative is meeting women from Cambodia and Laos, two more countries with an excess of women.

What can we do? Nothing. So let us watch the world go around.. nothing will change, it was always like this
Mormon dudes have an easier time getting married because the government banned polygymy but the cult kept controlling women. Small changes can have big effects over multiple generations.

Kazakh women don't want curries, borscht, or local Kazakhs
Like I care. I only said that Middle Asian, Mongol and other turkic are bros of russian and no stinky poolander is welcome here :no:

I wish I was low inhib.

Как тебе сайт? Кучв дебилов, как и везде, не так ли?
Я пришел с двача
Вот двач это кромешный ад просто. Они турбо агрессивные но при этом еще и не тупые. Постоянно вкидывают всякие хитровыебанные baitы, они мастера психологии давят на разум мама не горюй, они как демоны с психологическими атакми. Какие бы у тебя комплексы не были они все найдут и унизят по любому поводу, причем сделают это изощренно и завуалированно. Конченные психопаты, с ними водиться это опасно даже если у тебя стабильная психика через пару лет сидения на дваче выйдешь с психической травмой, я не шучу
Собственно я уже давно не сижу там. На форче все гораздо спокойнее. У пендосов нет этой психопатии, даже близко... интересно, почему )
Ну а здесь, как на форче, только еще поадекватнее люди. Т.к. нет анонимности

Я пришел с двача
Вот двач это кромешный ад просто. Они турбо агрессивные но при этом еще и не тупые. Постоянно вкидывают всякие хитровыебанные baitы, они мастера психологии давят на разум мама не горюй, они как демоны с психологическими атакми. Какие бы у тебя комплексы не были они все найдут и унизят по любому поводу, причем сделают это изощренно и завуалированно. Конченные психопаты, с ними водиться это опасно даже если у тебя стабильная психика через пару лет сидения на дваче выйдешь с психической травмой, я не шучу
Собственно я уже давно не сижу там. На форче все гораздо спокойнее. У пендосов нет этой психопатии, даже близко... интересно, почему )
Ну а здесь, как на форче, только еще поадекватнее люди. Т.к. нет анонимности
Не был на дваче, не был на форчане - да и могут там сидеть 30летние дебилы, обычно 25+летние и троллят наивных лошков. Опыта у них мама не горюй

Не был на дваче, не был на форчане - да и могут там сидеть 30летние дебилы, обычно 25+летние и троллят наивных лошков. Опыта у них мама не горюй
А как тогда нашел этот форум? Я думал это как филиал форчана, здесь же весь сленг форчановский

А как тогда нашел этот форум? Я думал это как филиал форчана, здесь же весь сленг форчановский
Через вк - у нас тоже есть группы инцелов, полумертвые, правда, и крацне радикализированные - просто обсирание баб, и все

Местные хотя бы пытаются быть "учеными", раньше по крайнец мере пытались, а сейчас - просто ыорум, на котором можно все и вся, только еще ники есть, авы и рейтинги постов

Прикольно, кррче

Сленг местных достаточно примитивен - кого там, большинство тут школьники, а каков заказчик, таков и заказ как говорится

@Yan Babayan Have you read "Another View of Stalin" by Ludo Martens? What is your opinion of it as a Russian?

@Khanivore @Yan Babayan Would you two consider translating scientific articles that talk about female mate selection for human women? Your work could enlighten many young Russian men and prevent them from throwing their lives away in chivalry or crime

@Khanivore @Yan Babayan Would you two consider translating scientific articles that talk about female mate selection for human women? Your work could enlighten many young Russian men and prevent them from throwing their lives away in chivalry or crime
I am doing my own research, sorry

лол бля пошел ты нахуй, это дерьмо местные едва ли читают, а русские детишки? Да им похуй абсолютно

I tried spreading Blackpills in Indian conservative discords, but all the coping Indians think all the bad behaviour is from western women only. When I pointed out that Indian women overseas do the same shit, they started coping that Hinduism could stop women's behaviour (it can't)

I prefer the fully Turk (Asian) looking ones, they're absolutely hawt. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: And they're fatter than other Asians giving them a nice ass and good Asian facial features, the best of both worlds.