Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russian men are fleeing to Kazakhstan

I tried spreading Blackpills in Indian conservative discords, but all the coping Indians think all the bad behaviour is from western women only. When I pointed out that Indian women overseas do the same shit, they started coping that Hinduism could stop women's behaviour (it can't)
You got at least some success?

why do you think you can get pussy there? i live in central asia(basically kazakhstan) and standards are the same as everywhere else. Today i saw a girl on a dating app put 6'1 as minimum height despite noone even using burger units here JFL. It's over

why do you think you can get pussy there? i live in central asia(basically kazakhstan) and standards are the same as everywhere else. Today i saw a girl on a dating app put 6'1 as minimum height despite noone even using burger units here JFL. It's over
Русский?

You got at least some success?
Some Indians DM'ed me in private, telling me I'm right, they agree with me, etc. Even in feminist communist circles, I can get men and even MtF trans people DMing me in private saying they agree with me.

Лол, охуеть, и каково оно там? Бедные страны?
в кыргызстане я имел ввиду
офк вся центральная азия нищая

в кыргызстане я имел ввиду
офк вся центральная азия нищая
Откуда пендосский знаешь?

Wow, was this in Nur-Sultan? Almaty? Was she ethnically Russian, Kazakh, or other? Was she university educated? Foreign educated? I was thinking about further researching Balqash to see how much power women have there and how much farmland costs

Выкидываем пендосов, теперь это русский анклав!

If Kazakhstan is impossible, I will try to take Cambodian/Laotian women into Russia

Wow, was this in Nur-Sultan? Almaty? Was she ethnically Russian, Kazakh, or other? Was she university educated? Foreign educated? I was thinking about further researching Balqash to see how much power women have there and how much farmland costs
no, that was in Kyrgyzstan. I believe in Kazakhstan it's even worse so it's beyond over for manlets

no, that was in Kyrgyzstan. I believe in Kazakhstan it's even worse so it's beyond over for manlets
Ow ow ow you've stabbed my heart

Man, what the fuck do I do

My plan was to study agricultural science and make a successful farm, then attract desperate women

Kazakhstan is 5'9 average for men both young and old, I'm only 5'8"!

Does Kyrgyzstan have feminism? Welfare? Single mothers? Alimony?

If polygyny is legalised in Kazakhstan, I'll have lost all chances

с детства учил + каждый день в интернете гнию
Тогда позвольте мне вас поприветствовать в сия.. довольно унылой, в большой степени скучной, и глуповатой, обители

Все лучше, чем торчать с детишками в вк.. местные хотя бы подобие искры разума имеют

А еще тут можно практиковаться в английском!

Why ? Don't you want a beautiful Steppe waifu ?
North Korean chicks are hot, Kazakh chicks are hot, Russian chicks are hot, Viet chicks are hot, Kurdish chicks are hot, they're all fucking hot, and none of them will fuck me!

Ow ow ow you've stabbed my heart

Man, what the fuck do I do

My plan was to study agricultural science and make a successful farm, then attract desperate women

Kazakhstan is 5'9 average for men both young and old, I'm only 5'8"!

Does Kyrgyzstan have feminism? Welfare? Single mothers? Alimony?

If polygyny is legalised in Kazakhstan, I'll have lost all chances
Schizoooooo!!! What is wrong with you? Don't trust random people on the internet, they can easily deceive you for their own amusement

Schizoooooo!!! What is wrong with you? Don't trust random people on the internet, they can easily deceive you for their own amusement
You're right, I should look at statistics and government reports. Maybe all hope is not lost.

BTW you still haven't told me if Kazakh news talks about decrease in rainfall in south west due to climate change

Why aren't there actual kazakh incels?

Тогда позвольте мне вас поприветствовать в сия.. довольно унылой, в большой степени скучной, и глуповатой, обители

Все лучше, чем торчать с детишками в вк.. местные хотя бы подобие искры разума имеют

А еще тут можно практиковаться в английском!
это правда, меня еще местный сленг забавляет (поэтому и сижу здесь, помимо общих инцельских черт с обитателями этого сайта)

@laincel @Khanivore @Babica Yaga Can you help me learn Russian? The only Russian I know is "Da" "Nyet" "Priviyet" and "Tovariich"

это правда, меня еще местный сленг забавляет (поэтому и сижу здесь, помимо общих инцельских черт с обитателями этого сайта)
Знаешь же форчан, 4chan? Большинство местных - оттуда, из того же сайта взято всемирное дрочево на жидовский заговор и ненависть к любым государственным аппаратам

Ничегт особенного, как будто люди пытаются вон из кожи вылезти, чтобы показаться уникальными, оригинальными

Только почему таких полу-сектантов тут мириады? Уж не знаю) да и хрен с ними, еще бы дебилов всяких изучать, и так башка трещит

@laincel @Khanivore @Babica Yaga Can you help me learn Russian? The only Russian I know is "Da" "Nyet" "Priviyet" and "Tovariich"
honestly idk how to learn it since i never had to learn myself. I speak russian since childhood, can't really give you an advice. Try using an app like duolingo or something

learn Chinese, China is the new world order

Apparently average male Kyrgyz height is 5'8 instead of 5'9 in Kazakh land. Also, apparently Kyrgyzstan has lots of mountains it seems. I wonder if the USSR ever built bunkers there.

honestly idk how to learn it since i never had to learn myself. I speak russian since childhood, can't really give you an advice. Try using an app like duolingo or something
Тебя приветствует эм эль курри дзель! Один из высших местных шизоидов. Он хочет создать государство инцелов.. да.. с местными

Уже месяц где-то на эту утопичную идею дрочит, так и не выветривается у него это из головы. Его не пинает только ленивый, а ему все равно. Может, троллит? Если да - то он элитный тролль!

learn Chinese, China is the new world order
Hm good point. I doubt Chinese women in China, Malaysia, etc would fuck me either, but it could help in business dealings

BTW have you read Communist writers such as Ludo Martens, Douglass Tottle and Grover Furr?

Hm good point. I doubt Chinese women in China, Malaysia, etc would fuck me either, but it could help in business dealings
I heard that @based_meme is chinese and he likes marxism-rodgerism, please be a nuisance to him now, not me

I used to dream about joining Communist guerillas in Colombia, Kurdistan, India, etc, before I realised Communist women won't fuck me

Тебя приветствует эм эль курри дзель! Один из высших местных шизоидов. Он хочет создать государство инцелов.. да.. с местными

Уже месяц где-то на эту утопичную идею дрочит, так и не выветривается у него это из головы. Его не пинает только ленивый, а ему все равно. Может, троллит? Если да - то он элитный тролль!
я думаю тут все троллят, да если честно про блекпилл и инцелов говорить то особо нечего уже. Все что нужно было уже сказано, женщины любят высоких и красивых чадов, тут обсуждать нечего

я думаю тут все троллят, да если честно про блекпилл и инцелов говорить то особо нечего уже. Все что нужно было уже сказано, женщины любят высоких и красивых чадов, тут обсуждать нечего
Правильно, правильно, ты снял это с моего языка, грабитель) Сколько лет тебе?

I heard that @based_meme is chinese and he likes marxism-rodgerism, please be a nuisance to him now, not me
Stop pulling my leg, I've been here since 2018, I know based_meme hates me

BTW have you read Communist writers such as Ludo Martens, Douglass Tottle and Grover Furr?
my brain is too fried to read something like that. Also idgaf about politics :feelsjuice:

my brain is too fried to read something like that. Also idgaf about politics :feelsjuice:
You like Lain? The ending was pretty tragic. Lain kind of becomes Christ like in sacrificing friendship to end suffering.

Do you believe in UFOs? I've heard Stalin used to order the Soviet Airforce to attack UFOs

You like Lain? The ending was pretty tragic. Lain kind of becomes Christ like in sacrificing friendship to end suffering.

Do you believe in UFOs? I've heard Stalin used to order the Soviet Airforce to attack UFOs
yeah Lain is the only based anime ever made. I liked it cause it shows loneliness and alienation just like i experienced it (shes just like me ongfrfr). No I don't believe in UFOs, I'm schizoid, not schizophrenic

yeah Lain is the only based anime ever made. I liked it cause it shows loneliness and alienation just like i experienced it (shes just like me ongfrfr). No I don't believe in UFOs, I'm schizoid, not schizophrenic
Both the French and Mexican governments have said UFOs are real. Both the FBI and KGB had "blue book" propaganda to debunk UFOs but were unable to debunk 100% of sightings. There has also been mass sightings of UFOs as well as sightings from qualified and trained airline and airforce pilots

Мне 21
как думаешь, все кончено для тебя? вроде мы не такие старые, но выходя на улицу я все более убеждаюсь что итс овер

Both the French and Mexican governments have said UFOs are real. Both the FBI and KGB had "blue book" propaganda to debunk UFOs but were unable to debunk 100% of sightings. There has also been mass sightings of UFOs as well as sightings from qualified and trained airline and airforce pilots
Putin is a cyborg, by the way, and Medvedev is the Himmler reincarnation