Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Russian woman electrocuted

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Sorry I have no backstory for this one.

Attachments

• 60032EE3-991D-459F-AD7E-B5CDFEF7D7FD.jpeg
    60032EE3-991D-459F-AD7E-B5CDFEF7D7FD.jpeg
    282.7 KB · Views: 99
  • FFD9280D-8EAD-409E-BC26-C3497334F5AB.jpeg
    FFD9280D-8EAD-409E-BC26-C3497334F5AB.jpeg
    292.5 KB · Views: 100
God smiting demon whore.

Doesn't even look real honestly, looks like shit you'd find at universal Halloween horror nights, can't wait to go, going with my uncle and brother and aunt and sister on the 27

Nigga if you don't put fucking NSFW I don't want to see this shit without warning

Then an NSFW tag wouldn't make much of a difference. Besides this is extremely light shit, hardly even NSFW.
It was just uncalled for my bad, I don't really want to see this shit at this time of day

can i get that corpse?

I didn't know it looked like that if it got electrocuted. Very interesting.
It’s the amperage that kills you, Which is basically heat. I’ve been a video from Africa , a guy was trying steal copper out of a ground transformer and this guy ended up blowing a hole though his rib cage. He was still alive but you could see his lung inhaling and exhaling it was brutal

It’s the amperage that kills you, Which is basically heat. I’ve been a video from Africa , a guy was trying steal copper out of a ground transformer and this guy ended up blowing a hole though his rib cage. He was still alive but you could see his lung inhaling and exhaling it was brutal
That's very interesting.