Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russians going ER after they felt the first hits from the first unit of 4 US rocket trucks in Ukraine

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Just out and out attacking civilian targets like a shopping mall in broad daylight with 1,000 people inside. This was after about 1-2 nights of the first unit of 4 US rocket trucks being in Ukraine, they are thought to be in the Donbas.

A couple of us are speculating that if we go into like at the end of the year and there are 40 US rocket trucks in Ukraine, no army on Earth could take that pummeling and keep standing.

What makes these trucks so dangerous is they have 6 missiles and can reload in a few minutes. Although they usually wait for the dark of night, go somewhere and fire off their 6 missiles each, then flee deeper into the country, and I am presuming down into big underground bunkers.

The missiles have 70-80km range and hit to within 1 meter with GPS onboard guidance systems. Anything like artillery positions, parked military vehicles, houses where soldiers or officers are sleeping, ammo depots, fuel depots can be hit.

This was thought to be their first shots fired on June-25.

1000 people my ass, just a Jewish propaganda.

Russia's population is continuing to collapse. This war is already devastating for Ukraine and will devastate Russia in the near future.

Attachments

• Chinese Russia.mov
    886.4 KB
Russia's population is continuing to collapse. This war is already devastating for Ukraine and will devastate Russia in the near future.
You think that Jewkraine will win :feelskek:

Its really sad, Putin has been in power for 22 years now, and abortions are STILL available to all women in Russia paid for by the government of Russia, so women get them for free. Putin's Russia has also eagerly been prescribing and paying for birth control pills for all Russian women who want them.

Russian women became the world champions for abortions, aborting more children than babies born.

Many people who read history expected Russia to have this huge army like in past decades and centuries. But I was aware of two things.

-The Russian Federation is only half the size of the Soviet Union in population
-They had the extreme low IQ plan to abort a majority of their next generation

Ukraine took the silver medal for most abortions over the last 30 years. But Ukraine besides also being low IQ, they at least weren't trying to conquer more places.

Even so I can also say it was a very low IQ move as Ukraine could really use all those people they aborted now.

Its really sad, Putin has been in power for 22 years now, and abortions are STILL available to all women in Russia paid for by the government of Russia, so women get them for free. Putin's Russia has also eagerly been prescribing and paying for birth control pills for all Russian women who want them.

Russian women became the world champions for abortions, aborting more children than babies born.

Many people who read history expected Russia to have this huge army like in past decades and centuries. But I was aware of two things.

It's the unfortunate future of Russia. And the reason why they've "recovered economically" is because they're strengthening their commitment to China. Russia will be basically controlled by China by 2030. The Russians, hoping for a greater Russia, ironically sold their nation to China.

It's the unfortunate future of Russia. And the reason why they've "recovered economically" is because they're strengthening their commitment to China. Russia will be basically controlled by China by 2030. The Russians, hoping for a greater Russia, ironically sold their nation to China.

Ya imo the leaders of Russia their one chance to survive now is to become a proxy of China. As only China can supply them with the money and technology and manufacturing they need. And of course the Chinese will insist that China has effective control of the country. Eg.. China could set up factories in Russia by Chinese experts that can produce high tech Chinese weapons.

I'm not sure how much China wants Russia west of the Ural mountains where the vast majority of Russians live. I think China mainly wants control of Siberia, probably ideally through independent countries like Mongolia that China can control.

But I think China is willing to bankroll Russia for however much money Russia needs. And help Russia import manufactured goods it needs, except high tech Chinese weapons. But the Chinese will help Russia import weapons from elsewhere.

The chink takes over Russia, the Jew takes over Ukraine. That's all that's gonna happen.

Ya imo the leaders of Russia their one chance to survive now is to become a proxy of China. As only China can supply them with the money and technology and manufacturing they need. And of course the Chinese will insist that China has effective control of the country. Eg.. China could set up factories in Russia by Chinese experts that can produce high tech Chinese weapons.

I'm not sure how much China wants Russia west of the Ural mountains where the vast majority of Russians live. I think China mainly wants control of Siberia, probably ideally through independent countries like Mongolia that China can control.

But I think China is willing to bankroll Russia for however much money Russia needs. And help Russia import manufactured goods it needs, except high tech Chinese weapons. But the Chinese will help Russia import weapons from elsewhere.
True. China will "help" Russia "maintain itself" for the coming years.

I wish I could go er on Ukrainian pussy
(In video game)

I'm kind of new to incel forums, what does ER mean?

Just out and out attacking civilian targets like a shopping mall in broad daylight with 1,000 people inside. This was after about 1-2 nights of the first unit of 4 US rocket trucks being in Ukraine, they are thought to be in the Donbas.

A couple of us are speculating that if we go into like at the end of the year and there are 40 US rocket trucks in Ukraine, no army on Earth could take that pummeling and keep standing.

What makes these trucks so dangerous is they have 6 missiles and can reload in a few minutes. Although they usually wait for the dark of night, go somewhere and fire off their 6 missiles each, then flee deeper into the country, and I am presuming down into big underground bunkers.

The missiles have 70-80km range and hit to within 1 meter with GPS onboard guidance systems. Anything like artillery positions, parked military vehicles, houses where soldiers or officers are sleeping, ammo depots, fuel depots can be hit.

This was thought to be their first shots fired on June-25.

Pretty soon those trucks will start loading up on nuke missles :feelshehe::feelsahh::society:

@Broly thoughts on potentially seeing this on the battlefield after you get drafted :feelswhere:

View: https://youtu.be/VPEcXZuI8qY&t=14s

Im serious :feelsahh: Im gonna worry about @Broly 's twink frame being forced on the battlefield and having his wellbeing at risk with these nuke launching monstrosities roaming about :cryfeels:

Unless it angers Putin into dropping a mini nuke. Can it ever happen?

Yes while Russia's geopolitical goals are clear a lot of Vova's domestic policies are enigmatic.
Perhaps there is no endgame to it and whichever ministers oversee these decisions are just incompetent.

They won't seize land directly imo. They will vassalize Russia by forcing them to give economic concessions in form of exclusive rights to Siberian natural resources.
Unless it angers Putin into dropping a mini nuke. Can it ever happen?
No, he can't.
Russia won't use tactical nukes because that will anger even neutral/pro-Russian states. Russia would become a100% international pariah state and the country would collapse economically.

I think that putin just needs to start launching made Nukes instead of being a bitch:feelsdevil:
I will only accept this if he does it in the manner with which I presented :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

We need to see nuke launching trucks in action :feelsahh:

No, he can't.
Russia won't use tactical nukes because that will anger even neutral/pro-Russian states. Russia would become a100% international pariah state and the country would collapse economically.
He loses either way it seems. So why not try it? I don't know what else exists as options.

He loses either way it seems. So why not try it? I don't know what else exists as options.
What he currently does is trying to get a peace deal from Ukraine in which Russia keeps some of the occupied territories and some political concession.
And also weaponizing Ukrainian grain and fertilizer exports into a food crisis to further pressure the west into lifting some of the sanctions.
If that doesn't work well I think he is more likely to take the L than mutual extinction.
Make no mistake I wish he ended our degenerate civilization, but he likely won't.

What he currently does is trying to get a peace deal from Ukraine in which Russia keeps some of the occupied territories and some political concession.
And also weaponizing Ukrainian grain and fertilizer exports into a food crisis to further pressure the west into lifting some of the sanctions.
If that doesn't work well I think he is more likely to take the L than mutual extinction.
Make no mistake I wish he ended our degenerate civilization, but he likely won't.
Yyep you're probably right.

cope Russians have Savage Mongol rape baby blood. Same filthy race that fell for communist bullshit for 7 decades plus. Genocides millions in gulags and killed the priests. Filthy godless barbarian race.

800px 118th Airlift Wing C 130 unloads Tennessee National Guard equipment at Berry Field ANGB

The system is air portable.

USMC 090301 M 0000S 006

Loading a new set of rockets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M142_HIMARS

I don't know if Russia has the ability to stop these trucks. In the trench warfare the Russians can't just push in like 70km in a few days. Its a long process even to advance 1km.

The Russians have a lot of long range rocket trucks with that range and more, but their missiles are unguided. So at 70km range one estimate I saw was the Russian missiles hit to within 400 meters of the target. (versus 1 meter accuracy for the US missiles). Its also not that easy to know where the rocket trucks are going to be, and they can only stay in one place to fire for a few minutes, and in the dark of night.

You really need drones and helicopters and airplanes to hunt these things down. But planes besides observation drones don't seem that useful anymore. With all the ground based, mobile air defense systems and man portable Stinger type weapons, its basically suicide to fly over a country.

The rocket trucks can also drive deeper into Ukraine after they fire and drive in any direction. And they can I am presuming go down into big underground bunkers.

Probably the best plan imo would be to have spies on the ground in Ukraine who are watching where the trucks are. Then doing a big volley of missiles from the Russian rocket trucks at the spot where they stop or even when they are driving around.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back