Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sad cuck friend I went for a walk with

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
It was Friday night so I thought he could not be in a rush as his big bossman at work won't be ordering him around. But first the cuck had to delay the time because he had to run errands for the woman he is betabuxxing. Then when we got on the walk he was rushing like walking fast and checking the clock on his phone and for messages from the woman. She was checking on him like where are you? And he had to call her and was pleading and trying to explain and justify himself like a cuck. Shamefully you might think at least she is the mother of his children.. no she said she won't have children.

He is on a tight leash

Brutal, What is his looks stats?

At best he will become a provider for Chads child

Brutal, What is his looks stats?

4/10 low tier normie. He is decent height at 5'11, and good looking face, but very weak frame and balding.

She said she didn't want kids with the cuck
Expected. I watched a video about some local rap "musician" and he got in relationship with single mother with a little child, they married and she said that she love her husband (lol sure) but when he asked her will you have children from me she said no :feelskek:

Expected. I watched a video about some local rap "musician" and he got in relationship with single mother with a little child, they married and she said that she love her husband (lol sure) but when he asked her will you have children from me she said no :feelskek:

I would leave that bitch right then, but cucks stay anyway. At least she was honest though.

HE PROBABLY AT LEAST HAD SEX AND I AM ROTTING HERE ANONYMOUSLY AS AN INCEL LEGEND

It's still over, even if an incel ascends.

Truly the ultimate and final cuck tbh, imagine buying a half eaten sandwich:feelshaha:

Good analogy its just sad. And the merchants they still want full price or even above full price for the sandwich.

Meanwhile Chads eat for free.

Fucking brutal

Trucel trait : you have no friends