Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [sadnessfuel] I miss bobby's alphadestiny threads

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
It's just not the same without him autistically shitting on some dude.

fuck

hopefully another poster can keep us updated on that cucked gymcel

A moment of silence for @Popbob

I miss twisted, ERhere, Pops and tellem already

what happened to @Twisted anyway

I don't know, but he's good-looking. So, probably got a gf.
he is but he is also the most autistic poster here probably, i still think about that story he told about the girl at the train station and laugh

what happened to @Twisted anyway
He legit banished unlike @St.Tropez that still lurks around. Sent him a msg and hasn't even logged in since 2 days after ban. I never saw a pic of him, but he would tell me his IPD was brutally close set as well as being a framecel manlet. Does any of this hold truth?

He legit banished unlike @St.Tropez that still lurks around. Sent him a msg and hasn't even logged in since 2 days after ban. I never saw a pic of him, but he would tell me his IPD was brutally close set as well as being a framecel manlet. Does any of this hold truth?
he's 5'7 i think but growth plates are still open for him. I don't remember his IPD being close set at all but his frame wasn't good, yeah. I don't know if anyone has a picture of him, if you do PM it to dunkelheit