Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Saint Chinlet of the Russian Orthodox Church

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★★
Somebody posted a thread which contained an image of a truecel tier man, whom i have been thinking about all day. He is of the Russian Orthodox persuasion.

Screenshot 2024 02 11 113451
Screenshot 2024 02 11 113659

Saint Chinlet, both a warrior of Christ and a warrior of Inceldia.

Is that Photoshopped? How does he eat foods without choking.
MF looks like Beavo

Brootal, holy shit. It'd take a lot of surgery to fix that

Is that Photoshopped? How does he eat foods without choking.
MF looks like Beavo

View attachment 1061893
nope, at first there was a thread only showing a singular photo of the chincel and then others posted even more photos, its not photoshopped he actually looks like that, literally never began.

He just needs a fresh new haircut and some confidence

If he only had confidence.

Brootal, holy shit. It'd take a lot of surgery to fix that
No amount of surgery can fix that trucel. He should be the next incel poster boy.

I can sympathize with him. I didn’t make the original post but found these images and made the comment. Screenshoted yesterday before original post was deleted

IMG 7941

the amount of balls this man has to look like that and not kill himself years ago

the amount of balls this man has to look like that and not kill himself years ago
I actually overheard some strangers saying that about me when I was 15. I’m 26 now

I can sympathize with him. I didn’t make the original post but found these images and made the comment. Screenshoted yesterday before original post was deleted
It is incredibly brutal for him, behind those eyes you see a man completely broken by, i assume, years of torment and bullying. From the perspective of an incel, i do see myself in him, as i have an obvious deformity myself.

I did not have such a lingering thought about any other incel apart from him. He is the most authentic and the best example of a broken truecel that i have ever seen.

View attachment 1061908
He actually looks better with a mask. It's so brootal that he's short and balding as well. It's a classic example of gene clustering. Meanwhile chad is tall (with no back problems) and has high-T (with zero balding). I sometimes wonder if calling it a "genetic lottery" is appropriate, cause it seems like people who win the genetic lottery for face also win it for height and hair. They win it for every ticket they buy.

I actually overheard some strangers saying that about me when I was 15. I’m 26 now
yup, same here when i was 16. the amount of insults and evil shit people said to me, it is incredible that i didn't rope.

yup, same here when i was 16. the amount of insults and evil shit people said to me, it is incredible that i didn't rope.
That sucks. I meant about me though. Total strangers. I overhead “monster” etc. And other mean shit. Also in school. I overhead them saying it

That sucks. I meant about me though. Total strangers. I overhead “monster” etc. And other mean shit. Also in school. I overhead them saying it
school is undoubtedly the most brutal life period for Incels. If you're not part of a pack, the wolves will eat you alive.

Screenshot 2024 02 11 231212
@TheGrayWolf, supposedly he is gaining attention on Russian imageboards as well. Brutal mang

Does the wolf in your avi have another wolf puppy in his mouth or is it a rabbit ?
Good question I zoomed in and suspect it’s a poor rabbit

Pretty much. So over. They'd have to completely reconstruct his face. Bone grafts, titanium, everything
that wouldn't help... not everything is possible

Heil new saint

chernobyl irradiated criatura

at least in post Covid era he can maskmaxx

women love a strong jawline. looks like a sperg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6