Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Saint Hamudi’s words live rent free in my head

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

BaltoSlavicMongoloid. TND
★★★
Saint Hamudi keeps telling me that it’s over for me 24/7. He is the only Saint that’s constanly in my head all the time. He keeps saying: “It’s over for you”, all the fucking time. I keep imagining his voice whenever I hear the word over.

Probably the best Saint, tbh. Also Oreoman.

Maybe one day you will also be blessed as i am and he will appear in your dreams

I keep imagining stbagelcel
With all you foids should shut up all you

Maybe one day you will also be blessed as i am and he will appear in your dreams
I've had dreams about the site before, but nevER about Incel/Blackpill figures.

Who is stbagelcel ?
He was that turbomanlet guy in NYC who had that public meltdown in a bagel shop & sperged-out(rightfully so) on some currywhores who were laughing at him; I'll look for the video.

Truecel trait tbh

tenor.gif

He was that turbomanlet guy in NYC who had that public meltdown in a bagel shop & sperged-out(rightfully so) on some currywhores who were laughing at him; I'll look for the video.
I know the video, just didnt know he was a saint

I know the video, just didnt know he was a saint
He basically is- I don't think he would be Incel if he was average height, but still he's had it very rough since you & I both know how shit it is being below-average height.

Not to mention, he directly challenged the currywhores who were giggling/laughing at him.

He basically is- I don't think he would be Incel if he was average height, but still he's had it very rough since you & I both know how shit it is being below-average height.

Not to mention, he directly challenged the currywhores who were giggling/laughing at him.
No wonder he broke down. It was the currywhores. The bottom of the barrel.:lasereyes::lasereyes:

he directly challenged the currywhores who were giggling/laughing at him.
No wonder he broke down. It was the currywhores. The bottom of the barrel.:lasereyes::lasereyes:
Seems to be typical poojeta behavior. Foids in my school also bullied me for being short :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:. Drained all the self esteem I had. I still didn't recover from all that pain of humiliation

Nah Negress whores are worse, and yes I had tons of them be rude to me. @Rabbi Schneerson

Currywhores are barely above them: But still, it stings that it's not just some rich HTB+ whitewhore and/or some rich noodlwhore who was belittling you, it was the literal lowest of the low.

Nah Negress whores are worse, and yes I had tons of them be rude to me. @Rabbi Schneerson

Currywhores are barely above them: But still, it stings that it's not just some rich HTB+ whitewhore and/or some rich noodlwhore who was belittling you, it was the literal lowest of the low.
His seed is still infinitely more valuable than their worthless curry eggs will ever be.

And for me sheboons and currywhores are on the same level anyways. If both groups of foids have the same weight of course.

His seed is still infinitely more valuable than their worthless curry eggs will ever be.
trvth.
And for me sheboons and currywhores are on the same level anyways. If both groups of foids have the same weight of course.
Tbh yeah, but Currywhores>Sheeboons as long as they're not fat.

Some currywhore at my wageslave is Stacy-tier & she passes as gulf-grab, but those are a rarity ofc.

never liked him. Rather I want faceandlms back, his livestreams were dope, i simp for him

Tbh yeah, but Currywhores>Sheeboons as long as they're not fat.

Some currywhore at my wageslave is Stacy-tier & she passes as gulf-grab, but those are a rarity ofc.
Pump and dump.

Pump and dump.
I wish I could man, but I nevER will. :feelsrope:

I see so many whores at my college I would give anything to just have even the most boring, vanilla, non-affectionate and/or non-kinky sex with; it's like a buffet I'm not allowed to touch & forced to stare at.

Any foid I see can trigger me tbh; from the hot sorority blonde types to just some nerdy-looking noodlewhore or brunette becky.