Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Saints row (2022) isn't a bad game

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
Fuck what all the normies say, this game's pretty good. I even payed full price (something I only did for bannerlord before) for it because I love saints row.

The game controls pretty well, the difficulty adjustment is pretty good and makes the game fun or stressful depending on how you set it. It's feels different to previous games so it means learning to play it again which makes normals seethe because it's not Fortnite. It's a mix of SR2 and SR:TT and works well.

The characters are annoying and boring but tend to grow on you kind of. They're still annoying regardless. The city is cool and the deserts don't tend to feel boring or repetitive with some comfy spots to simply hang around in.

Game's better than what seething normies and geeks say, their opinions are invalid :feelscomfy:

It’s woke as fuck and the dialogues are cringe and the core gameplay loop is stuck in early 2000s. Graphics look like a PS3 title too.

Game's better than what seething normies and geeks say, their opinions are invalid :feelscomfy:
Normies can’t distinguish quality content for themselves. They only read reviews that allow them to dictate whether they should consooom what they wanna consooom or not. And the reviews for SR 2022 were quite accurate for once.

IDK, looks kind of shitty to me but the important thing is that you're enjoying it. Have fun brocel

I would agree with cyberpunk but saints row sucked ass.

the game is dull