Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What do you all think of OMORI

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★★
Personally I really hate how annoying and popular this game is, it's more successful instead to old legends like Yume Nikki and other ACTUALLY GOOD stuff like Undertale, It's literally unfair. While being just a zoomer trash pile, it rip-offed some aspects like from Yume Nikki on how the MC uses a Knife to kill NPCs and this game's MC on how he uses a knife for some generic combat. (Spoilers)There's also both of these game's endings where Madotsuki jumps off a building to kill herself for understandable reasons while this dumb game's MC jumps off too cuz he's just a stupid lil pussy. Just lame rip-offs with no originality what so ever. This game is made just for the sake of the troons to have something to eat. In the end, It's just a generic RPG depicting depression while failing it's concept, there's nothing I could relate anything from the MC unless you're a fucking Zoomer Tooner Trash Bag. Also the creator is a foid, what else to expect from a person like that.

Last edited:
I've never played it all I know is that it's another pixel art indie game that's a metaphor for depression. Also Undertale was fantastic yeah banger soundtrack and great meta narrative.

I've never played it all I know is that it's another pixel art indie game that's a metaphor for depression. Also Undertale was fantastic yeah banger soundtrack and great meta narrative.
it went big cuz of all of the zoomer troons, UT was a bit long dead rn.

omori is a decent game but the fanbase is full of freaks

Tranny game.

hate "absurdist" jrpgs - mother, omori, undertale, etc. So pretentious, yet so shallow. Hide shit gameplay and pointless plot behind "quirky" esthetics and "meta" fourth wall breaking

trannies, emotional teens and foid posers love them though