Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Salvador Ramos (Uvalde School Shooter) had a girlfriend

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
So women are born with in-built “personality detectors” which gives them the magical power to read a man’s mind and detect his personality before deciding whether to date him or not (according to bluepilled Normies), that’s why we incels get rejected by women before we can even open our mouth to speak because they can read our minds and sense that we hold misogynistic beliefs and post on incel forums (the rejection is nothing to do with our looks though!)

But if women are so good at detecting personality, how come there are so many cases where they end up with a guy who goes on to either kill her or commit some serious crime afterwards, it’s funny how that works

I guess that women aren’t so good at reading personality after all, or they can read personality but they don’t care about it because the guy’s looks is the main thing that matters…

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/masskillers/comments/vzi38b/salvador_ramos_exgirlfriend_tells_about_his/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Last edited:
The normie sexhaver ideology needs to be stopped

Guy looks a bit like Ramirez

Images   2022 07 17T195950646
Images   2022 07 17T195939469

So women are born with in-built “personality detectors” which gives them the magical power to read a man’s mind and detect his personality before deciding whether to date him or not (according to bluepilled Normies), that’s why we incels get rejected by women before we can even open our mouth to speak because they can read our minds and sense that we hold misogynistic beliefs and post on incel forums (the rejection is nothing to do with our looks though!)

But if women are so good at detecting personality, how come there are so many cases where they end up with a guy who goes on to either kill her or commit some serious crime afterwards

I guess that women aren’t so good at reading personality after all, or they can read personality but they don’t care about it because the guy’s looks is the main thing that matters…

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/masskillers/comments/vzi38b/salvador_ramos_exgirlfriend_tells_about_his/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

If i could i would torture his ass to death and streaming it with the joker makeup attached on my face.

She is responsible for that school shooting. She has the blood of those dead people on her hands.

View attachment 640033
Was he rich? There is no way that she dates him. Or he had big dick.

He had chadlite face

In combination with average height, his over-all rating would be 6/10 (high-tier normie) which would be good enough to land a low-mid tier Becky

He had chadlite face

In combination with average height, his over-all rating would be 6/10 (high-tier normie) which would be good enough to land a low-mid tier Becky
Im 5'7 do you think I have chance to ascend

I got 3 based on photofeeler. 25 foids voted me.

At 5’7 and 3/10 face, your overall rating is 3/10, it’s ovER bro sorry to say

Only way out is to moneymaxx

Fuck this faggot ass slut he's fake I'll blow his head off:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fuck this faggot ass slut he's fake I'll blow his head off:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Cops already blew his head out, you’re a bit late to the party.

Also your username made me horny, fuck you, now I need to go jerk off

He looks a LOT like ramirez holy fuck, I bet if he was alive, women would be sending him love lettERs just like they did to ramirez, we know how much women love a “good personality”.

So being a mass murderer or serial killer is what constitutes a “good personality,” yet simply saying bad things about women online but never actually harming anyone in real life is what constitutes a “bad personality”, get a load of that logic.

Clown world. Society desERves more of these things to happen

damn, when will these sex-havers be stopped? how many schools do they have to shoot up? all regular posters on r/sex should be monitored by the FBI, they're a danger to society :feelsohgod:

I shoota da children :feelsohh:

damn, when will these sex-havers be stopped? how many schools do they have to shoot up? all regular posters on r/sex should be monitored by the FBI, they're a danger to society :feelsohgod:
Based

He was a priviledged man that had a girlfriend that, based on the comments of the thread, she still thinks about how much she enjoyed his presence. Overall, not a incel.

He looks a LOT like ramirez holy fuck, I bet if he was alive, women would be sending him love lettERs just like they did to ramirez, we know how much women love a “good personality”.

So being a mass murderer or serial killer is what constitutes a “good personality,” yet simply saying bad things about women online but never actually harming anyone in real life is what constitutes a “bad personality”, get a load of that logic.

Clown world. Society desERves more of these things to happen

One of the commenters was saying his GF said he had a big dick too apparently. Not remotely incel. Just a normie psychopath so yeah fuck that guy.

Every young male mass killer gets used as an excuse for why we should be persecuting more lonely virgin males no matter how tenuous or non-existent a connection they have to the inkwell M.O.V.E.M.E.N.T.

t
He was a priviledged man that had a girlfriend that, based on the comments of the thread, she still thinks about how much she enjoyed his presence. Overall, not a incel.
ruth. She still seems to have some attachment given how casually she talks about him. Anyway what a great personality he had!

I knew he wasn’t an incel

girls LOVE violent guys. you dont have to be a supergenius to figure this shit out.

Total: 16 (Incels: 3, Bluepillers: 13)