Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Same routine day after day.

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
No dates to go on, no sex, end up in my bedroom alone most of the day whether NEET or after work - no difference!

Even before all this covid shit and tougher social restrictions my life was so limited. I get home the same time, if I leave the house at all. Watching shows, films, fapping, gaming, any cope to pass the boredom and nothingness, eating sleeping, repeat.
How many more years like this?

how are you treated by your coworkers when they know you are a virgin? i'm worried about this, because i feel that they can sense it :feelsrope:

how are you treated by your coworkers when they know you are a virgin? i'm worried about this, because i feel that they can sense it :feelsrope:
They don't know, or haven't stipulated as such. It's more oh no girlfriend, wife or kids? Maybe he's a fag haha, lets make silly jokes and feel superior kind of thing there.

No dates to go on, no sex, end up in my bedroom alone most of the day whether NEET or after work - no difference!

Even before all this covid shit and tougher social restrictions my life was so limited. I get home the same time, if I leave the house at all. Watching shows, films, fapping, gaming, any cope to pass the boredom and nothingness, eating sleeping, repeat.
How many more years like this?

Yeah, it's pretty bad.

They don't know, or haven't stipulated as such. It's more oh no girlfriend, wife or kids? Maybe he's a fag haha, lets make silly jokes and feel superior kind of thing there.
fuck, i feel you man :feelsrope:. how old are you? why the fuck do people make fun of 20-25 y.o virgins, it is not that easy :cryfeels:.

fuck, i feel you man :feelsrope:. how old are you? why the fuck do people make fun of 20-25 y.o virgins, it is not that easy :cryfeels:.
It was depressing at 20, worse in a way as you know you've missed teen relationships, exploring sex starting from a more inexperienced level together. Reaching normal milestones that are priceless for your mental health and happiness in general.

I'm 46 soon and nothing has happened yet, despite trying and going out then later on dating sites when the Internet took off more. I'm sure all of you know how useless trying to attract women is anyway, whether online or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back