Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sanctionedsuicide members are pussies

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
The members of sanctioned suicide.net are all fucking pussies. They are not gonna do shit. if they were going to kill themselves they would have done it already.
Now thanks to their whining they got the suicide chemicals Nitrate oxide or some shit like that harder to get.
They should inject cyanide with needle (In minecraft).

Anyone that commits suicide is a pussy. Real men live through the pain.

its a choice people can make, but whining about it is the problem.

The site is full of whiney foids and traggots @Lonelyus

Most of them are teenage girls and trannies.
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

The bravest thing you can do is accumulate enough hate to get your revenge
I would imagine some people just want to leave. Also Isnt that like an opinion bro?

The people that commit suicide?
I lurked on there for a while and most of them don't neck, they make posts about necking and then say that something came up or stopped them from going through with their plans, most of them seem to be crying out for help / attention seeking.

nobody asked to be born in the first place

I lurked on there for a while and most of them don't neck, they make posts and then say that something came up or stopped them from going through with their plans, most of them seem to be crying out for help / attention seeking.
Yep attention-seeking is a typical foid/troon trait. There are even studies that say foids "attempt" suicide more, but never actually go through it, while men do it on the first try. When a woman attempts suicide, she just wants other people and hopefully Chad to comfort her, whereas when a guy does a suicide attempt, it's because he has lost all hope.

Last edited:
Yep attention-seeking is a typical foid/troon trait. There are even studies that say foids "attempt" suicide more, but never actually go through it, while men do it on the first try. When a woman attempts suicide, she just wants other people and hopefully Chad to comfort her, whereas when a guy does a suicide attempt, it's because he has lost all hope.
True. I went on that forum to have discussions about life and a potential afterlife. From a very rational standpoint and from the view of religion. But that's not what these people do. They are over-emotional and just whine about how they're going to kill themselves seeking attention, or for someone to make them feel better. They all secretly want to be talked out of it. It is full of attention seeking foids and trannies and men with low testosterone.

Most of them live on easy difficulty, some of the troons maybe on normal difficulty, but still all live better lives than most of us. But I guess it's not always important how good or bd your life is, some people just tend to get depressed and others don't.

I don't want to grow old and sick with no partner or children. Might as well save the pain and die young.

"le will to power bro" the only thing insufferable about this philosophy is that faggots like you are the ones that stay alive and follow it

"le will to power bro" the only thing insufferable about this philosophy is that faggots like you are the ones that stay alive and follow it
Ok then kill yourself GrAYtard.

And thats protected by law these days?
Unfortunately yes, the US Equality Act threatens to protect "gender identity" in the same capacity as race, sex, and religion. It's already illegal to question it in some european countries

Suicide is for trannies unless you're like actually dying of something then it makes sense