Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are the Jewish sex

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
I already made this post but I got to point it out again women are the Jews of sex. Let me explain.
Screenshot 2024 03 20 12 58 19 61 b5f6883d2c20a96c53babc0b4ac88108

This is a highly rated popular book on Amazon. This reminded me that the difference between Jews and women are extremely similar.

Jews like to use the Holohoax as a justification for their daily crimes, they also see themselves as racially superior to goyim. Ask any Israeli what they would have done if they were Palestinian and they would kill you for even asking that. Jews like to think that they are the victims of history and the present, and also the only victims. There are no victims like themselves.

Women are similar. They possess all of the power, make 90% of purchases in the world, get better lives the more time passes thanks to modernity. And then they complain about fake scenarios in their head, similar to Jews who cry about Hamas and their imaginary massacre.

History taught us that only way to subjugate Jews successfully is to not give them any political power and to REDACT them if they became too arrogant.
@AsiaCel @juche necromancer

So true :feelshaha:

Even now when they hold most management positions and get more degrees than men every year, it's never enough. Somehow they are still oppressed :feelsclown:

I already made this post but I got to point it out again women are the Jews of sex. Let me explain.
View attachment 1098663

This is a highly rated popular book on Amazon. This reminded me that the difference between Jews and women are extremely similar.

Jews like to use the Holohoax as a justification for their daily crimes, they also see themselves as racially superior to goyim. Ask any Israeli what they would have done if they were Palestinian and they would kill you for even asking that. Jews like to think that they are the victims of history and the present, and also the only victims. There are no victims like themselves.

Women are similar. They possess all of the power, make 90% of purchases in the world, get better lives the more time passes thanks to modernity. And then they complain about fake scenarios in their head, similar to Jews who cry about Hamas and their imaginary massacre.

History taught us that only way to subjugate Jews successfully is to not give them any political power and to REDACT them if they became too arrogant.
Totally. I have a friend who has a son with a shitty bitch and the bitch has always vilified him with his entourage about him supposedly being an irresponsible dad, not caring about his son being that my friend sued her so he could see the kid and the bastard bitch WOULDN'T and they had to go to court. Bitches will always blame you for situation and scenarios that they themselves create and then turn it against you.

View attachment 1098663

if you go to bottom of my masculinity is a social construct thread
i mentioned that
like how jews and foids share traits and how anything that serves foids, like status maxxing, is ultimately femmine in nature
also intersting that the jew matriarchy shit only started AFTER the jesus thing happened 2000 years ago
and that jesus says you can only serve one master, money or god. Money being a feminine principle in a weird way.